X

Vmax mods

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vmax mods

did a few mods on the Vmax this winter, she turned out SWEET. Click pic.
    Last edited by 01blewkat; 01-10-2008, 09:28 PM.

looks great! Love the paint!

I have the same system (well, a full Titanium/SS Hindle)
    It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

Aw, man. you should hear it, so throaty and loud. I just sit and rev it in the garage. It has a full tank now but will probably be empty by the first ride in spring.

Comment

That look sawheat...you'll have to bring that by the house so i can get a good look at it. I've always wanted a V-max....

Comment

Originally posted by Breeze View Post
          That look sawheat...you'll have to bring that by the house so i can get a good look at it. I've always wanted a V-max....

Anytime Breeze, better yet, stop by after work some day, I'm in CW and I always have a cold one in the fridge & yours is a brain I'd like to pick.

Let me know and I'll PM ya my #.

Comment

Purty!
            "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
            JOHN 16:33

Comment

thanks, Shes fun.

Comment

Originally posted by 01blewkat View Post
                Anytime Breeze, better yet, stop by after work some day, I'm in CW and I always have a cold one in the fridge & yours is a brain I'd like to pick.

Let me know and I'll PM ya my #.

Don't know if picking my old brain will get you too far however, send me your digits and i'll return with mine. I work on Diley Rd. so i could def. be up to stoppin by some evenin...

Comment

nice

my buddy has a Vmax as well and i really like for being an older cruiser.
                  06' Zuki Katana 750
                  Vance and Hines Slip-On

Comment

The Max isn't anymore a cruiser than it is a sportbike. Its more of an adrenaline rush than any cruiser could possibly be. I can't even explain it, just, if you get the chance, ride one.

Comment

Bring it down . C-bus is only like 2-3 hours north of here . And we got REAL purty roads out here .
                      I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Working...
                      X