X

HOW TO PUT BIKE ON CENTERSTAND

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thx man
    If I aint riding my kat im pulling magic trix out of my hat!
    «on the soccer field of course»

Comment

• i might put my center stand back on and try it! but i will probably take it back off, because i don't like the clutter of the shifter, the foot peg, the kickstand, and the center stand. and not having the centerstand on shaves a little weight (yeah, i ride a 750 katana, maybe i shouldn't worry about the weight of a meezly center stand)

Comment

• So proud of myself.. finally did this by myself.. !!! Too Hyped!! thanks for all the suggestions..
        My Ideal woman (Indigo Rose).... she's beautiful even whens she's dirty, she lets me ride her all day and doesn't complain, and when I touch her she always screams....
        sigpic

Comment

• Push down with your right foot more than you pull up with your right hand.

Comment

• Great tip thank you. Being a noob to the center stand I fought and almost dropped the poor girl. Went and tried this and toooooo easy
            2002 750 Kat
            2013 Polaris 850 XP LE(wrecked)
            2002 Ski-Doo MXZ 800
            2002 Ski-Doo MXZ 800 X-package
            1999 Ski-Doo MXZ 670 H.O.
            2009 Kawasaki KX250F(SOLD)

Comment

• Originally posted by dano68 View Post
              Great tip thank you. Being a noob to the center stand I fought and almost dropped the poor girl. Went and tried this and toooooo easy

You're welcome! That was the advice given to me when I was a noob too!

I was riding a 78 Honda 750 Super Sport back then. I weighed about 140 lbs too!

Al

Comment

• Thank you for posting this, i really struggled with this before even with the help of my oldest son...we'd yank and pull and try to lift up the rear. its still a bit of a struggle but was able to do it by myself.

Comment

• Wow, after practice following this great instruction.It is easy now
                  Thank you.

Comment

• I had to watch a video to understand how to do this way back when. Do remember that you should do this on a flat surface. If on a angle, stand on the down slope as the bike will go towards that side when bringing it back down. If you are on the opposite side, it will go down.
                    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ry7EFQzKax4"]How to get a bike on the center stand - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• If only i had a center stand. lol

Comment

• Great video! My Kat 750 is the first bike I have ever had a center stand on. This tutorial worked GREAT!

Comment

• I will try this, but the guy who had my bike before me lowered it. That will probably make it a little harder. I have had three back surgeries....here come #4.

Comment

• If it's lowered, it will be a little more difficult. Mine is raised, and I've gotten so used to putting it on the centerstand that I can do so even when I forget to put it in neutral.

Comment

• Nailed it. Thanks for the right up.
                              http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=132122

Comment

• Wow that was easy. I feel dumb... Lol
                                Live to ride. RIDE TO LIVE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X