Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn
    R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

That POS !!! All the other people just sat there. DAMN that is sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Last summer here in Indy, there was a cop in a squad car that ran into a group of bikes stopped at red light. Killed one of the riders and critically injured two others. This happened in broad daylight. The officer was drunk. It's a huge controversy because he's getting off on a technically. His blood test was "mishandled".

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing." Helen Keller

Comment

Originally posted by soulpatch View Post
          How is it that none of the bikers took off after the truck. Hell basically no one came running to the aid of the person either. Disappointing situation all around...

+2

Comment

Man what a terrible bunch of people all around that intersection. how did no one like help the laidie or go beat the S outta that driver.

Comment

wow....thats horrible....to think there are people that just run off after hitting someone so badly. i hope like hell they tracked that person down and threw them in jail.

and i agree with previous posts, someone should have taken off after the truck and gotten plates, make, and model.

Comment

Working...
              X