X

tinted lens finally

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tinted lens finally

01 600...R6 mod, Hacked Factory pipe, ignition advanced, integrated rear turn signals, 03 tail, rear hugger, under tail, blacked out tailight & front turn signals and my own stickers.

The suv that rear ends you wil definitely compliment you on your tail lens
    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
    Originally posted by soulless kaos
    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Windscreen looks good. Which one is that? I have looked at the sportech and zero gravity both. i think I am gonna go with the zero gravity. I dont like the sportech's that are non transparent.

The integrated tail light kinda worries me. That is what has kept me with the stock tail light. I dont wanna lose the turn signals. Anybody know where to find the clear or smoked LED tail light that isnt integrated with turn signals?

Comment

They look good but make sure they are bright enough during the day.
        1995 Suzuki Katana 750 (Undergoing changes)
        1982 Honda GL500 Silverwing(Sold)
        Project Death Machine (Custom built reverse trike by me)

Comment

Is that a stock windshield tinted?? I have always liked the look of the tinted lenses but im not sure how visible they are to other drivers. Either way looks good man!

Comment

Originally posted by scottynoface View Post
            The suv that rear ends you wil definitely compliment you on your tail lens
            Good thing he won't see it coming in the mirror block offs...LOL

Comment

Windscreen is sportech, tailight is stock just tinted,Not sure if leaving mirrors off or not, & the lights are still bright. Far as an suv hitting me I've seen worse lighting & I guess the suv should pay attention . Thanks : )
              01 600...R6 mod, Hacked Factory pipe, ignition advanced, integrated rear turn signals, 03 tail, rear hugger, under tail, blacked out tailight & front turn signals and my own stickers.

Comment

I like the windshield. I just put a tinted one on my kat too! What did you use to tint the front turnsignals? VHT nightshade?
                "...Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams" W.B. Yeats

Comment

Originally posted by Gibby936 View Post
                  Windscreen is sportech, tailight is stock just tinted,Not sure if leaving mirrors off or not, & the lights are still bright. Far as an suv hitting me I've seen worse lighting & I guess the suv should pay attention . Thanks : )
                  Key word there SHOULD...

Comment

Oh! I like it, pretty much everything about your bike just seems to work.
                    "We are not all beautiful unique flowers. Some of us have bad ideas and bad taste and the things we do come out awful, no matter how much work we put in."

Comment

Yea its nightshade....it depends how u ride & where. I don't ride much around traffic , pretty rural here & I ride mostly back roads that are twisties & suvs are just passed : ) thanks for the compliments & the hate too.. as any forum that's expected, Nice site though.

Idk if I caught signal at full bright but u get the idea
                      Last edited by Gibby936; 05-18-2011, 06:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by RFoster130 View Post
                        Windscreen looks good. Which one is that? I have looked at the sportech and zero gravity both. i think I am gonna go with the zero gravity. I dont like the sportech's that are non transparent.

The integrated tail light kinda worries me. That is what has kept me with the stock tail light. I dont wanna lose the turn signals. Anybody know where to find the clear or smoked LED tail light that isnt integrated with turn signals?
                        Just buy the D2Moto smoked integrated light for $20 - or $12 when on sale - and don't wire the indicators - just keep them stock. Or - wire both!

Comment

Working...
                        X