X

Most amazing Katana EVER-Well mine at least

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phantasm View Post
    I'm not intimidated by a badge either but I try to respect it. Cops are way underpaid for the crap they deal with
    Ordinarily, I would be ****ed if someone said what he said to me. But, since he is my "friend" ::cough cough:: ...I cut him some slack. Plus, he is horribly disfigured from a tragic billiards incedent.
    ハイどーぞバカ外人!

03 Suzuki Intruder Volusia, 95 Kat 750, 06 Kat 750, 01 Yamaha R6, 96 Suzuki Bandit 750 (Jspec), 04 GSXR 1000, 06 Honda CBR1000RR

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
    チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
    Semper Fi

Comment

The paint is a true work of art. I ain't a huge fan of the colour but hell I ain't gonna dis a guy packin' heat.

I think maybe it's the black seat that messes with the colour... actually a nice natural leather would be a perfect fit.
      2015 KTM 1290 Super Adventure
      2005 Suzuki 750 Katana, sold
      1984 Kawasaki gpz 550, sold
      1982 Suzuki gs400e - sold
      1973 Honda cb350 - sold

Comment

Sick paint man, wish I could paint close to that good. I ccw also.
        Why do I carry a gun? Because a cop won't fit in my pocket.

Comment

Originally posted by rickdavis81 View Post
          Why do I carry a gun? Because a cop won't fit in my pocket.
          That's friggin' awesome!
          ハイどーぞバカ外人!

03 Suzuki Intruder Volusia, 95 Kat 750, 06 Kat 750, 01 Yamaha R6, 96 Suzuki Bandit 750 (Jspec), 04 GSXR 1000, 06 Honda CBR1000RR

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
          チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
          Semper Fi

Comment

Nice looking bike!! dont really care for the licenses plate frame. id smoke the tailight... other than that, it looks great! maybe powder coat the kick plates?
            Ride like there's no tomorrow!!! You never know when your going to run out of "tomorrows"!!!
            Current Bikes:
            1997 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird
            2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R Special Edition

Comment

Ya I hate the tail light right now. Sticks out like a sore thumb. Planning on a smoked one.

Comment

For those of who who asked about paint/prep. I believe this was done with hydro-dipping. They make kits you can buy to wrap your guns in camo, and pretty much any pattern you can find/create. You can buy kits online. This is the first bike I've seen done, it looks mint bro!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMC_xlBZgBQ"]YouTube - atlanta hydro imaging[/ame]
                "It's better to fail in originality than succeed in imitation."-Herman Melville
                Chris
                graphic designer | drummer
                2002 Katana 600
                Check out my band Decadence @ Reverb Nation: http://www.reverbnation.com/#!/decadenceband

Comment

Originally posted by dodgyp View Post
                  Dude! why do you carry a gun while ya riding? Or at all?

Why wouldnt you? I take mine everywhere. Id rather always have it and not need it than not have it and need it!

Super sweet Kat bro! Love the paint! Best ive seen on here!
                  sigpic
                  If everyone rode motorcycles there wouldn't be so many idiot drivers

Comment

Looks great, tons of time in that paint job.

Nate

Comment

Great work on the paint - looks like you really put time into that! Skulls aren't my personal thing but anyone should be able to appreciate the time and skill

...Nice piece too...I carry sometimes - and yes I know how and when to handle it - I will agree somewhat and say that there are people out there who carry and do not know how to use it, and to me, that is just plain stupid. If you choose to carry the piece, you should choose to carry the responsibility that comes with it - and while some don't have that sense of great responsibility, I like to think that the majority of us who do carry whether all the time or occasionally do have the sense that should go along with it.

And you never know, you may or may not need it. I am just glad we still live in a free society that allows personal protection within reasonable limitations of the law.
                      vwvortex.com : jettajake00
                      midmoriders.com :jettajake00
                      Go Cardinals!

Comment

Nice work...love the paint job
                        2002 Suzuki GSX-750F
                        2007 Subaru Impreza
                        2010 Nissan Altima 2.5S

Comment

Working...
                        X