No announcement yet.
X

Most amazing Katana EVER-Well mine at least

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice. I've been trying to figure out how to incorperate an actual katana sword into my bike somehow. As for the gun, better to have it and never need it than to need it and never have it. Also, always better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6. But then again this isn't a gun forum.
    When all else fails get a bigger hammer

Comment

Originally posted by dodgyp View Post
      Dude! why do you carry a gun while ya riding? Or at all?
      love the paint, would personally have left the spikes on the shelf LOL
      He carries because, maybe, he has the right to? Or maybe it's because he wants to be able to, if the situation ever arises, be able to protect people that *don't* carry?

Originally posted by Touchy View Post
      Notice my garage door button I put on the left side of the dish.
      Outstanding job on your bike, man. I dig the entire matching set...including your sidearm.
      Last edited by Scout; 05-08-2011, 11:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
      ハイどーぞバカ外人!

03 Suzuki Intruder Volusia, 95 Kat 750, 06 Kat 750, 01 Yamaha R6, 96 Suzuki Bandit 750 (Jspec), 04 GSXR 1000, 06 Honda CBR1000RR

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
      チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
      Semper Fi

Comment

Looks like you put alot of work into it, nice, not my stile at all but if you like it then good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by zuma View Post
          "Mr. Saturday night special, you got a barrel that's blue and cold...
          The only thing that you're good for, is putting a man in a six foot hole."

"Mr. Saturday Night Special" by Lynyrd Skynyrd
          couldn't have said it better.
          96 Suzuki GSX750F
          89 Suzuki GSX600F Project
          05 Yamaha WR450F
          05 Yamaha YZ450F

sigpic

Comment

That bike is SICK! Love what you did to it.

Comment

I love the paint... It's incredible!

How do you warn people that you're going to turn or change lanes though? Or is that what the gun is for?

Comment

I can appreciate how long it took and it might work for you, but no thanks.
                "We are not all beautiful unique flowers. Some of us have bad ideas and bad taste and the things we do come out awful, no matter how much work we put in."

Comment

Dude! thats pretty freakin' epic! U even have a gun to go with it lol

Originally posted by Calaviator View Post
                  I love the paint... It's incredible!

How do you warn people that you're going to turn or change lanes though? Or is that what the gun is for?
                  Looks like he's got turning signals built into the mirrors.
                  Last edited by Gold; 05-08-2011, 02:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                  1999 600 Katana
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gold View Post
                    Dude! thats pretty freakin' epic! U even have a gun to go with it lol

Looks like he's got turning signals built into the mirrors.

I see that on the mirrors now... what about to the rear though?

Comment

Thank you everyone. It wa a lot of work. The front has blinkers on the mirrors and the back has LEDs right under the brake light.
                      About the gun, I have it because there are a lot of crazies out there. Like someone else said if you never need it great but but better to have if you do. I have no problem protecting myself, my family, or innocents.

Comment

I like the graphics but i would have gone with a different base color, at speed it might look like its turd colored
                        Find a bike with a stock motor that has miles than mine and ill personally send you a certificate declaring your awesomness

Comment

It actually looks darker in thr pics. In reality it's a light orangish bronze. Very similar to the burnt amber of the Nissan 350z

Comment

I thought it was wood burl at first. You sure like skulls huh. Not my thing, but it is a pretty cool idea! I wish CA was a right to carry state...

Comment

I dunno, I have a real problem with 99% of the people who carry, or want to carry.

1.) A lot of them carry from some perceived notion that they'll be able to play the hero at some point. So chances are they'll end up escalating a fight and dying.
                              2.) A lot of them never practice.
                              3.) A lot of them seem to believe that they can shoot someone, even if they're justified in doing so, and not have a lot of legal problems afterward.

I'm not saying you're like that. I'm just saying that a lot of the people who carry are dangers to themselves and others.

I know cops who don't carry when they're off duty because it's too much pain in the ***, too much responsibility, and too much liability.

As far as the turn signals, I totally see them now, excellent work!

Comment

WOW The paint job looks amazing!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X