X

i think i did good

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i think i did good

well i had these pink flames for about a month and i decided to put them one. the wind had the advantage over me, plus the bee's, but i think i did okay for first time. and i even did okay tryin to match up the other side.
    Attached Files
    just sayin

THE DOC
    RIP MARC......Ride on in Heaven Brother!
    Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a
    mistake when you make it again.
    sigpic

Comment

Why did you cut off the larger flames as opposed to flowing them onto your tank? Any plans to get that dent in the tank fixed?

Overall good job with the flames. Will you be adding pink highlights elsewhere to tie them in any? The color to me seems out of place on the bike. Perhaps powdercoat your rearsets and such to be black with pink footpegs or something...
      I am a Penn State fanatic.
      Why is the sky blue and white? God is a PSU fan...

Comment

i cut the flame bc it would have went over the dent and yes i plan on getting it fixed. and yes i am highlighting the bike with pink accents.. im lookin for led lights and foot pegs and pink handle grips, etc. well i tried and i can take them off and do them over...
        but i fixed the cut flame and added a little more pink to it so it went to edge of bike.. i took pic before i was finished
        just sayin

Comment

No need to take off any of the flames. Save the pieces you cut off and when you get the tank redone add them after the break in the bodywork. It will look great.

The add of the accents will tie it all together nicely
          I am a Penn State fanatic.
          Why is the sky blue and white? God is a PSU fan...

Comment

thanks, i have until june to finish her... i set a project deadline for myself.
            just sayin

Comment

wow! Ya, they look good. where did you get them? I was thinking about getting some for my bike... I might have it painted before I do that.
              FunEMT
              2000 Katana 600

Comment

getlaunched.com
                just sayin

Comment

Thanx for the Info BG!
                  FunEMT
                  2000 Katana 600

Comment

no prob. anytime
                    just sayin

Comment

Well done, chica. Your bike is coming along nicely. Might want to PM Katana0311: He does custom seat covers. He's doing my spare seat now, and if you search his threads, you can see the seat he has on his bike.

Good luck, and keep working that machine!
                      ハイどーぞバカ外人!

03 Suzuki Intruder Volusia, 95 Kat 750, 06 Kat 750, 01 Yamaha R6, 96 Suzuki Bandit 750 (Jspec), 04 GSXR 1000, 06 Honda CBR1000RR

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
                      チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
                      Semper Fi

Comment

Green and pink? Interesting...
                        90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                        I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                        Originally posted by soulless kaos
                        but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

i did a custom seat cover for my bike. its on their now, green and black

yes pink green and black. lol... what can i say, im outside of the color box, lol

but thank you guys
                          Last edited by babygyrl; 04-11-2011, 04:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                          just sayin

Comment

Looks good...you're making it "your's". That's all that matters, and it seems to be working.
                            sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
                            ------------------------------------------
                            89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
                            96 YZF 1000R

Comment

thank you slofuze. soon she will have some led lights and some accents on the rims, pink aswell, lol
                              just sayin

Comment

Working...
                              X