X

New signals and decals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New signals and decals

New blue front signals, new rear led signals, transformer decals and .99 cent ebay tank protector.

Not really feelin the transformers decal. Kinda played IMHO but everything else is spot on. Good deal with the tank pad. How are the blue front signals anyways? Always seen them online but I don't think i've ever seen anybody running them.
    "We are not all beautiful unique flowers. Some of us have bad ideas and bad taste and the things we do come out awful, no matter how much work we put in."

Comment

The transformer decals are really for my 5 year old son, he thinks they are the coolest thing ever lol. I love the blue front signals, the flash almost clear...

Comment

where did you get the GSXF decal? really like that one

Comment

decalsbay.com

Comment

Do you remember what inches wide the stickers were on the GSXF ones? On the site its 6-14in. And what color did you get? Think I'm going silver and 14in wide
            Last edited by kat600rdr; 05-16-2011, 09:53 AM.
            Check my garage for current pic and upgrades

My build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=127457

Comment

Comment

Nice .The turn signals have my ears perked .....Thats my next mod
                I have got to work on my sensitivity ........ok thats over lets get to the next caring moment

Comment

Originally posted by kat600rdr View Post
                  Do you remember what inches wide the stickers were on the GSXF ones? On the site its 6-14in. And what color did you get? Think I'm going silver and 14in wide
                  They are 14in and silver, the black background I painted on the bike to cover up some rash from the PO

Comment

Don't feel bad bout the transformer stickers. My 4yr old has my bike marked for entire spiderman paint job
                    When all else fails get a bigger hammer

Comment

Originally posted by The_Incredible_Hulk View Post
                      They are 14in and silver, the black background I painted on the bike to cover up some rash from the PO

Thanks.. And I have twin 4 year old daughters that already hit mine up with barbie and spongebob.. I took them off and I thought they were going to beat me up..
                      Check my garage for current pic and upgrades

My build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=127457

Comment

Working...
                      X