X

Pics of Frame Sliders with writing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of Frame Sliders with writing.

I posted before of just the sliders being installed, but I got the writing in and got it on. Well here it is.

Foolish men search the earth for worldly masters, not realizing that their own mind is the master.

sweet, looks good.
    Can't blame me for something I don't remember.
    www.bakerboyz.net

Comment

I like thoses sliders. Where did you get them. I have sliders but I want the smaller kind.
      sigpic
      Update Jul 11 2014
      Done finally road worthy, Huge difference in looks compare to the pic in my SIG. Will update everything soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Rok_Stars_Bars View Post
        I like thoses sliders. Where did you get them. I have sliders but I want the smaller kind.
        They came with the brackets from Braunstein.
        Foolish men search the earth for worldly masters, not realizing that their own mind is the master.

Comment

Originally posted by Drastion View Post
          They came with the brackets from Braunstein.
          Arr Braunstein is switching it up on me. I need to email him. I think the one I have look like toilet paper rolls hanging on the side of my bike
          sigpic
          Update Jul 11 2014
          Done finally road worthy, Huge difference in looks compare to the pic in my SIG. Will update everything soon.

Comment

Looks Great. Let me know if i can use the picture for the website.

I personally like the bigger ones myself they flow with the boldness of the bike. But i can sell you a set of just the smaller sliders.
            www.scrmotorcycles.com www.katanaOutlet.com
            Katana Frame Sliders
            The only fully tested and proven Katana sliders Rear sliders, 520 conversion, gas caps and more.
            98+ Slider are "CyberPoet Endorsed" R.I.P.
            I couldn't have done this without you.

Comment

Originally posted by BRAUNSTEIN82 View Post
              Looks Great. Let me know if i can use the picture for the website.
              Of course you can.

Comment

Working...
              X