X

Replacement mirrors, what to use...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacement mirrors, what to use...

Just about ready to get my 1995 750F Kat on the road. Been fixing it off & on all year & it's finally road ready (almost).

Didn't have mirrors, what are you all using for replacement ones? Any particular brand/style recommended? They don't have to be high end or pretty but they have to stay on and be decent.

What are the forum favorites?

TIA

mike

They do make replacement kat mirrors. I use modified GSXR600 mirrors.
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

If you really want to be able to see and use them Suzuki oem is the way to go, emgo is a good replacement. I bought one side in a pinch for a pre and it drove me nuts rattling and falling out of place while the suzuki stayed.

I just put a set on a post kat that I ordered off of Amazon and they seem to work and my budget was getting tight, the title said HTT group, unsure how they will work out but when I bought the bike there were none on it
      Last edited by rperry03; 08-17-2017, 11:14 PM.

Comment

To be truthful, the OEM mirrors suck also. The GSXR600 mirrors are way better. They allow more rear view and the mirror convex sees a wider view. Plus they look better than the rabbit ears.
        "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
        spammer police
        USAF veteran
        If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Originally posted by 92xjunker View Post
          To be truthful, the OEM mirrors suck also. The GSXR600 mirrors are way better. They allow more rear view and the mirror convex sees a wider view. Plus they look better than the rabbit ears.
          What exactly needed to be modified? I like knowing how fast a cage is coming at me as I'm stopped at a light or something Lol

Comment

Working...
          X