Katriders Photo Game

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kat Floyd View Post
    Dang, I just topped off yesterday!
    I have to top off almost every time I head out, at least every other. Then again, 40+ mile minimum trips tend to get me to my 100 mile refill line pretty quickly.

1997 GSX750F

Comment

• My commute is only 10 miles or so and I dont get to ride all the time so a tank normally lasts a week or two.
      Id love to ride more but ya know. Busy busy.

Comment

• Well, here is my kat at the pump with a freshly filled fuel tank.

Next up.... How about your bike with some type of local landmark. Whatever you have, lets see it; be it the biggest ball of twine, or the oldest house in town, share what you can.

Last edited by Prymaldark; 08-06-2015, 02:29 AM.

1997 GSX750F

Comment

• How do you like that ram-x mount for the phone? I was loving the design but hating the price for such a simple thing.

Comment

• I really like the RAM mount. I had it attached to the tank with a suction cup at first, but that has released a few times. Now I have the piece that piggy backs on the brake lever, and it is very solid. The x-grip is quite stable as well, especially considering it is just spring tension. Yeah, it was a bit pricy, but I like it anyway. I have considered changing out the thumb knobs with simple bolts to make it harder to steal, but have not gotten around to it.

1997 GSX750F

Comment

• No landmarks forthcoming, eh? Oh well, how about your favorite place to ride? A good twisty road, or a flat open stretch for pushing speed; show us where you like to take the Kat when you have no pressing engagements.

1997 GSX750F

Comment

• No favorite places either? Ok. How about a strange and/or non-standard sign. For example, not far from me is a pair of home-made signs advising of animal crossings. Someone in the area has set up feeders, and put up their own signs requesting motorists slow down.

1997 GSX750F

Comment

• Its been raining here in NW Florida for the past few days and it looks like a week or so more to go. No riding for me...
                  Although I could go to the end of the street. We have a sign that says Slow Childern if I remember right. Yes its misspelled.

Comment

• Not only misspelled, but also stigmatizing..... unless all the children living there really are slow.....
                    2002 GSXF 750

Comment

• I know it doesnt have my bike in the picture but its too good not to share

Ill see if I can snap a pic when I get home perhaps...

Comment

Working...
                      X