X

Qustion about 2006 GXR600f vx. 2006 GXR600

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qustion about 2006 GXR600f vx. 2006 GXR600

Would any one happen to know if the Clutch cover would fit from on to the other, casue i need to replace the one on my Kat, and all i can find online id for the GXR600, I would assume it would, but i don't want to take the chance...
    Shiny side up, Greasy side down

I am guessing the answer is no, but there are options for GSX600F. Maybe just a typo.. dunno

You can look up the parts on ron ayers and find the part number. Then there is a box you can put the part number in to see what else it fits.
    Last edited by Cheriff; 08-02-2009, 07:36 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    -2000 "750"

Comment

Not only no but hell no. Completely different engines.

Gixxer cover

Katana cover
      Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
      Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

considering one is an air/oil cooled engine, and the other is a liquid cooled engine, I would have to say NO, they are not the same at all.
        I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojoe View Post
          considering one is an air/oil cooled engine, and the other is a liquid cooled engine, I would have to say NO, they are not the same at all.
          By 'letting things slide', do you mean.... Nevermind, hopefully in my case what you let slide is my comment
          -2000 "750"

Comment

Originally posted by Cheriff View Post
            By 'letting things slide', do you mean.... Nevermind, hopefully in my case what you let slide is my comment
            that whole "letting things slide" thingy is a mis-quote. It stems from the rally. It was a situation where I was a bit "agitated", and Zuma said "maybe you should just let it slide"......where my response was "Hey, I'm Mojoe....I don't let things slide". It got a huge laugh from the guys standing around.

It was stated purely in humor, and that "I let "things" slide" is a misquote and inaccurate.
            I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojoe View Post
              that whole "letting things slide" thingy is a mis-quote. It stems from the rally. It was a situation where I was a bit "agitated", and Zuma said "maybe you should just let it slide"......where my response was "Hey, I'm Mojoe....I don't let things slide". It got a huge laugh from the guys standing around.

It was stated purely in humor, and that "I let "things" slide" is a misquote and inaccurate.
              Thanks. I was just pickin a little. Guess I'm just jealous that I haven't done anything to warrant a one-liner yet.. One day... one day..
              -2000 "750"

Comment

Working...
              X