No announcement yet.
X

Hello world

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, my VTX1300C had one. Not my sports bikes. You can do eeeet!

You will want saddle bags.
    Last edited by zuma; 11-17-2018, 08:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

I'm looking at some hard bags that follow the lines of the bike

Comment

I really enjoyed soft saddle bags with a matching tail bag and a tank bag...all from Nelson Riggs. They were convenient. Hard bags look cooler usually, but you can't fold or collapse them, or stuff them as easily because they don't give. But you should get exactly what you like. Yeah...

Comment

But...it's always good to take advice from someone who's been riding for a long minute

Comment

For the most part, it's all within you already. You'll find that out. I have come through some things that I still wonder how I made it, including an incident where a 700+ lb feral hog hit my left boot narrowly missing me squarely head on, but snapping my left foot peg completely off at 104 mph. But really, I know how I managed to get through that and other hopeless situations.None of the credit goes to me or my skills, you know. Just a little help from a Friend.

Comment

I know that friend very well...I've been in some hairy situations myself. Nearly lowsiding my old fzr at 120 or so mph.I learned from that! Yeah it was a scary moment but that friend allowed me to keep ridin

Comment

Comment

I must say, if you want a lift, say, "Alexa, stream songs by Johnny Winter."
                  And let the good times roll, Maynard.. Yow!

Comment

Working...
                  X