X

Would like a new dash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would like a new dash

Any idea on the difficulty of adding a new gauge cluster? Maybe off a similar year gsxr

Year and size of bike would help.
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

2002 katana 750

Comment

Depends on how well you know and understand basic electronics and wiring for vehicles.

If you understand the basics, can follow/ read a wiring diagram, know how /figure out how to use a volt meter, then... it would be pretty simple. Mounting the gauges would require a minimal amount of tools and skill. A simple bracket is pretty simple to manufacture with basic snips and drill. Materials easily sourced at local hardware store.

I'm assuming your doing a "fighter" setup and wanna ditch the massive front end off the Kat?

Krey
        93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Working...
        X