X

Flush Mount Front Turn Signals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flush Mount Front Turn Signals

Anybody know where I can fine some flush mount front turn signals for my '06 Katana 750? The normal internet searches, Google, and ebay have revealed nothing.

Originally posted by miwrights View Post
    Anybody know where I can fine some flush mount front turn signals for my '06 Katana 750? The normal internet searches, Google, and ebay have revealed nothing.
    They don't make any. You can't just put some after market turn signal in a space that is specifically shaped to something. You can get clear or smoke lenses, but the shape of the signal isn't going to change.

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Ya, I'd just go with smoked turn signals... they will blend in fine. I went from orange to clear which match my bike better.
        2015 KTM 1290 Super Adventure
        2005 Suzuki 750 Katana, sold
        1984 Kawasaki gpz 550, sold
        1982 Suzuki gs400e - sold
        1973 Honda cb350 - sold

Comment

painted over mine
          sigpic

Comment

I got a couple ideas, I will post pics this weekend if it turns out OK.

Comment

Originally posted by miwrights View Post
              I got spontaneous with my '03 and ordered up a set of turn signal integrated mirrors... planning on glassing over the stock turn signal locations and blending them into the fairing lines.

Comment

Yeah I've thought of painting mine as well

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom552 View Post
                  I got spontaneous with my '03 and ordered up a set of turn signal integrated mirrors... planning on glassing over the stock turn signal locations and blending them into the fairing lines.
                  I thought of doing the same thing. The front turn signals are hideously way too big. Any mods done yet to your fairings. Would like to see how it looks with them flushed away

Comment

Working...
                  X