No announcement yet.
X

The Dark Side! Any thoughts on Buell?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Corsa III is an amazing tire, but not one that belongs on a Sport touring bike, it's a race tire. That is what it was designed for, GRIP
    2007 Honda CBR600rr
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zepp View Post
      The Corsa III is an amazing tire, but not one that belongs on a Sport touring bike, it's a race tire. That is what it was designed for, GRIP
      +1

Anyone doing any kind of touring on a DCIII needs to have their head examined.
      90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
      I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
      Originally posted by soulless kaos
      but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Originally posted by scottynoface View Post
        Anyone doing any kind of touring on a DCIII needs to have their head examined.
        Or at the very least, their wallet examined.
        Pics
        Pics
        No pics yet
        Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

Originally posted by thetable View Post
          Or at the very least, their wallet examined.
          That too, but I doubt you'll find anything $310 for about 3-5k miles...my Rossos were about the same but already have 3k and still nice and beefy.
          90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
          I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
          Originally posted by soulless kaos
          but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Working...
          X