X

Katana 600 or gsxr 1000?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kreylyn View Post
    The original poster hasn't been online to the website since ...

Last Activity: 10-16-2009 05:33 AM

I think we can let this one go.... really....

Krey
    Like 9/10 of the web site's members, he joined, got what he needed and left...
    =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by Nero View Post
      Like 9/10 of the web site's members, he joined, got what he needed and left...
      A KR one night stand haha
      sigpic

Comment

I bet he got the GSXR and crashed it already... He probably listened to his friends when he mentioned the word "Katana".. sad really. I didnt listen to mine and I LOVE my kat, so friendly to ride and still scary for a noob!
        2002 GSXF Katana 600- Sold
        2004 GSXR 600

Comment

No im not dead and no I didnt buy either of em! When I wrote the original Post I was serving in Iraq hence the reason I never saw the 1000. I took leave in november and was going to pick up the Katana but backed out cuz I figured I could find another 600 with less miles after my deployment. Im still in Iraq till July but I got my sights set on a Katana 750 now! I appreciate all the advice and in no way ment to not respond. Iraq is a busy place
          2009 Ninja 250R (For Sale)
          2006 Katana 600

one day i will grow up and learn ta use proper spelling capitalization and grammer today aint gonna be that day tho

Comment

Originally posted by LeroyClark View Post
            No im not dead and no I didnt buy either of em! When I wrote the original Post I was serving in Iraq hence the reason I never saw the 1000. I took leave in november and was going to pick up the Katana but backed out cuz I figured I could find another 600 with less miles after my deployment. Im still in Iraq till July but I got my sights set on a Katana 750 now! I appreciate all the advice and in no way ment to not respond. Iraq is a busy place
            I was just messing around bro! I served in the Marines so I know how much that place can be! Be safe!
            2002 GSXF Katana 600- Sold
            2004 GSXR 600

Comment

Iv'e been riding for 25 years and I ride a 95 Katana 750 .The best all round bike Ive ever ridden the 6 and 750 are interchangeable .Your going to love the ride .Its the best call for insurance and your body .... keep the rubber side down and enjoy the ride .
              I have got to work on my sensitivity ........ok thats over lets get to the next caring moment

Comment

Iraq, nice sunny place, sand for miles, and tiny little bugs, good times, yeah man get the 750 a bit more power a bit longer i love it!

Comment

750 all the way! the liter bike will screw you over!, the margin for error is SUPER slim. hit a bump and roll on the throttle........end up on the floor!

i wouldnt enjoy a bike that can power wheelie.......some sort of retarding is required for me. i want it to be ok to crank the throttle all the way open and me still keep 2 wheels down.
                  03/03/2010 - got 99 Kat 750 ,881 miles,blue, STOCK.
                  04/03/2010 - 2069 miles. Burley frame sliders, mesh mod, carbs overhauled.
                  08/05/2010 - 8562 Miles, SS lines, shovel del., int. brake light
                  10/08/2010 - 9862 miles, GSXR cams, futomo Valve
                  05/22/2011- 11884 Miles, -GSXR cams -Futomo Valve +advancer

Comment

Its all good. Where you down in Anbar when you were here? I was in Anbar on my first tour (ISKAN).
                    2009 Ninja 250R (For Sale)
                    2006 Katana 600

one day i will grow up and learn ta use proper spelling capitalization and grammer today aint gonna be that day tho

Comment

Originally posted by Spraguepsycho1 View Post
                      with 2" chicken strips parked in front of Starbucks) Posers. You can be a poser without beign a squid.
                      Am i a poser? I hate starbucks so i go to smaller local coffee shops instead, and my whole tires are chicken strips?

Originally posted by Black_peter View Post
                      One of those guys I'm sure you have seen, sneakers, shorts, ball cap on backwards, going 90mph down the highway...
                      This time of year, i see about 50 of these guys a day (i drive 500 a day!), and i've always wondered...what holds the hat on?!

Comment

I went from a Ninja 500 to a 06 kat 600. best decision i ever made. bike handles great and has quite a bit of power for being such a bulky, carbeurated bike. I looked at buying a ninja zx6r (03) and was quoted for insurance for one year as being 2900. I pay 800 with the kat. I like saving money and the kat gets a lot of looks as I have customized mine 100 percent, so people dont really recognize that its a kat.
                        Ride like there's no tomorrow!!! You never know when your going to run out of "tomorrows"!!!
                        Current Bikes:
                        1997 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird
                        2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R Special Edition

Comment

Working...
                        X