No announcement yet.
X

Widowmaker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, that would sound kind of fishy to me too. If someone doesn't want you to hear the bike run, there is something wrong with the bike.
    =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Widowmaker

I think it is safe to assume that we could call any bike that the unsafe feeling going down the road at any speed a

Widowmaker

Comment

I recently sold my 1979 rd400 daytona special..I did a ground up resto..lots of fun. only 3000 or so sold in the us of a. I sold it to a collector for $3000. That machine was wicked fast, pulled the front wheel up to third gear! wish I could have kept er but she was just a money maker..paid 150. dollars

Comment

when Kawasaki came out with there first 750cc bike it was the OG Widow maker . they banned them in 1975 , EPA shut them down as to big. They were the corvette of motorcycles for ten yrs. My motor was 60 over at a 776 cc fat pipes squished head mic 34 side oilers .
          Attached Files
          Last edited by H-2 CHARLIE; 08-29-2011, 03:51 PM.

Comment

widowmaker

Here's a pic of my "Widow maker". AMA Dragbike record holder all motor 8.931@150mph.

Last edited by 3cylinder; 09-02-2011, 02:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
            X