Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GSXR steering stabilizer!! Help

Hi all,
    I can get a Gsxr steering stabilizer at an awesome deal...15 bucks
    I know it wont mount up to my bike directly...but they do make univ. mounts for it.

Is it worth it?
    Thanks

I've heard many people say it's a waste of time unless you have a highly modded bike . I'd turn it around and make a couple $$ off it .
    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

well good thing i didnt buy it yet!

it would have been a lesson learned...the mount costs about 50 bucks alone...so its not worth it like you said.

thanks

Comment

I think Waltari's got one....shoot him a PM

Comment

thanks

Comment

the stock damper on the gix sucks.... want a good one get ohlins

Comment

I have a stock GSXR steering damper to sell if anyone wants one. $10 plus shipping and it's yours! Heck, for that, it's worth it to experiment, right? And yeah, I'd certainly agree with katanapilot that the Ohlins is a much better unit. BUT, putting one of those on a Kat is like buying your dog a diamond collar! In principle...
              '97 YZF1000R, '98 & '02 Bandit 1200's, '72 XS-2, '97 CBR900RR Project, '85 700 Interceptor, '75 RD350

Comment

Originally posted by SlipKid
                I have a stock GSXR steering damper to sell if anyone wants one. $10 plus shipping and it's yours! Heck, for that, it's worth it to experiment, right? And yeah, I'd certainly agree with katanapilot that the Ohlins is a much better unit. BUT, putting one of those on a Kat is like buying your dog a diamond collar! In principle...
                I'm interested PM sent.
                '92 Kat restoration/mod project

Comment

SOLD! floxera is now $15 poorer and one GSXR steering damper richer. Be sure to post your results with it buddy!
                  '97 YZF1000R, '98 & '02 Bandit 1200's, '72 XS-2, '97 CBR900RR Project, '85 700 Interceptor, '75 RD350

Comment

Working...
                  X