X

2017 GSXR 750... wow : )

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 GSXR 750... wow : )

don't really know where to begin. lets start with this, A smile broke out across my face just standing next to it! I was in a sense of awe and excitement. The only bike I've ever ridden is my Kat! totally different world! Riding position super aggressive, and for me quite uncomfortable, not exactly touring geometry! That's what makes it quick and whippy though I suppose that and the shortened wheelbase. I thought it was really torquey, it would jump at nothing and and that was what felt like only 1/8 throttle. It opened up fast and without effort! I never had the confidence or need really to open it all the way up, maybe at a track but not on the interstate. Its definitely a niche bike. I have loved looking and the Gixxers for so long, I still love the lines but I'm quite happy with my Kats geometry. It did however leave me wanting more power!
    yep, I think I'm finally responsible enough to ride a bike that I don't have to pedal ; )

That's what B12 engines are for
    1998 Katana 750
    1992 Katana 1100
    2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

Originally posted by shpielers View Post
      That's what B12 engines are for
      Oh I dream, indeed I dream! seriously I'd love to one day!
      yep, I think I'm finally responsible enough to ride a bike that I don't have to pedal ; )

Comment

Originally posted by mmiltonp View Post
        Oh I dream, indeed I dream! seriously I'd love to one day!
        There's no time like the present

I'm thinking about picking up an older 750 as a secondary bike, not sure on the year yet though.
        Tekgnomes Crazy Custom Fighter
        The Screaming Banshee <

Big Bore B12 swapped madness

Comment

Working...
        X