2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

not many pictures from last time, im number 3 bike to the far right

2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

Todays trackday is very promising
        2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

Still running the PR3s? They've hooked up remarkably well for me on snow.
          Pics
          Pics
          No pics yet
          Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

oh yeah pr3 ! havent disappointed me yet. snow, rain , dry you name it

was slightly cold ride home, track got canceled as expected
            2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

A few friends and I just had rain cancel our track day, it sucks, but in the end, I know it was the right decision.
              Pics
              Pics
              No pics yet
              Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

Originally posted by mammut89 View Post
                Todays trackday is very promising

That sucks dude.

You also mention some guy spilling coolant on the track, you guys are allowed to run antifreeze on a race track?
                Last edited by scottynoface; 05-05-2012, 08:44 PM.
                90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                Originally posted by soulless kaos
                but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Originally posted by scottynoface View Post

You also mention some guy spilling coolant on the track, you guys are allowed to run antifreeze on a race track?
                  yes we dont have to do any modifications to the bikes. we dont need any special license. technically the track is a public road. when there is road racing or other official race other rules apply.
                  2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

That's cool wish we had tracks like that here... If i want to take my kat out on a track day i have to do a crap to it most involving tape safety wire.
                    Please, Just go home, relax, and have a think or two... hell... have as many as you can handle! It'll do all of us some good.
                    Tony
                    94 Katana 600

Comment

Ah yes finally got to to test the tmod suspension on track for real this time.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CPTIPZatIs"]Rudskogen 21.05.2012 - YouTube[/ame]

2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

Finally got some knee down pics

and with that I think this is my last update

Next thread is "My first RR day" ive been thinking about getting a RR bike and a license..but there are some practicalities that needs to be sorted but it is very tempting....we will see...some day eh ?
                        2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

And you think trackdays are expensive?? Just wait
                          sigpic

WERA West #71/MWGP #71/CVR #71
                          MSF Rider Coach 27028
                          MoPowerSports.com
                          Torco
                          SoCalTrackDays

Comment

haha yeah its not cheap

the costs are roughly 1000 bucks pr. weekend over here for the RR ( if you dont crash )
                            2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

Originally posted by mammut89 View Post
                              haha yeah its not cheap

the costs are roughly 1000 bucks pr. weekend over here for the RR ( if you dont crash )
                              Just making sure I understand this, they charge more for a RR bike than for others for a track day? Or are you just saying that the cost of ownership is more, because the latter is def true
                              90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                              I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                              Originally posted by soulless kaos
                              but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

no that was a sum of the costs , gas , tires , license fee etc to be honest its somewthing between 1000-1500 bucks depending on what kind of tires you use and how many sets you eat up during the weekend ( either 2 or 3 sets )
                                2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

Working...
                                X