Katriders.com Sponsors HyperSloth Racing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

woot! broke the $200 mark! 13% there!
    <3

please don't forget to put your KR names on your donations!
    imma have to play a little Matlock now....
    Last edited by kat_kitten; 06-07-2010, 12:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
    # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
    [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

Comment

Does my donation put me on the list for nudie pics?
      Originally posted by arsenic
      93 octane fuel and K&N pod filters rock.

Comment

Originally posted by HemiKat View Post
        Does my donation put me on the list for nudie pics?
        it was YOU!

<3
        the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
        # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING

Comment

HANG ON!!!, what's the minimum donation to get the pics. LOL !!!
          2000 Katana 600
          2011 Triumph Sprint GT

Comment

lol trust me, i start posting those pics, you guys are gonna want your money back!
            # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING

Comment

Somehow I don't believe you .... And what's that buy-in ? How 'bout I give you a really good backrub at the rally ....
              I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

lol as long as it's free, MD.

So, an update!

Round 1 - 14th and 11th places
                Round 2 - 7th and 8th places

Things are looking on the up and up!

Thanks to everyone contributing to my practice time! And thanks to everyone for the support!!
                <3
                # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING

Comment

If you keep improving at your current rate, in a few more rounds you'll be on the podium spraying champagne...

Comment

here's to hoping!

we're all pretty close in novice now... i think 8 seconds difference between first and last place.. and i'm 4 seconds off from first place ( i think ).
                    if i can just get my countersteering down, and get comfortable with late, hard braking.... i think i could get there.
                    # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING

Comment

Kat kitten and I spoke the other day, we are going to delay the raffle till after the rally for those who are interested!
                      -Steve

sigpic
                      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
                      Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

as much as i love that i'm going to the rally, i HATE that i'm missing track time!
                        it's so unbelievably addictive, and every time out there, I learn something new.

if you haven't tried the track, i highly recommend that you do (then you might understand the costs too )
                        # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING

Comment

We had been waiting on this to try and drum up more responses. Chandelle will post the winner's information when she gets the chance.

A big thanks to everyone who participated!
                          -Steve

sigpic
                          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
                          Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

So, a very heartfelt thank you to everyone who donated for this season. In total, you raised $230, which was enough to pay for a track night and fuel for two nights.

I still have two more track nights to the season, and a double-header race weekend, so donations are still more than welcome!

The winner of the raffle for the $50 gift certificate is.. bdddaaaahhhhbbbdddaaaahhhh (that's my drumroll, btw)... ASTRO4X4 ! You should be getting something in your e-mail, Dave.

Thanks again everyone!
                            <3
                            # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING

Comment

Just joined the site and caught this thread...

GREAT JOB KK! I look forward to following your progress as you move forward!

This means another girl got faster than me now though...

Comment

Good luck to you girl! Are you racin the Kat or CBR?

Comment

Working...
                                X