X

What year is my Kat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What year is my Kat

OK, silly question, but I bought this bike here in Spain and the registration document doesn't tell me the year of manufacture or the date of first registration. Strange but true. I think it's a '94 bike but I'm not sure. I've attached a picture of the VIN plate so If anyone can tell me the year etc. I would be very grateful. It's a GSX750F in case that wasn't clear...

Thanks in advance guys - great forums here.

Andy J..
    Attached Files
    The early bird may get the worm but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese...

sigpic '92 GSX750F, Motad 4-1 Exhaust, Conti Road Attacks (120/70 & 150/70)

DMG 52594 = fifth month 25th day of 1994 < pretty sure I'm correct

if not its 52nd week/5th day 1994 that would be a 95 then
    Last edited by Big3; 07-15-2008, 06:36 PM.
    sigpic
    89 Katana -94 Katana
    02 CBR F4i - 07 VFR 800
    03 SuperHawk (sold) -
    84 VF500f

Comment

That was my guess.
      The early bird may get the worm but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese...

Comment

GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!! I hope that weight was gross weight!! 924lbs OMG!
        I'm not a real Doctor.......but........I do play one in the back of an Ambulance

(<<< my BEST half!!)

Comment

that tag is weird looking...must be a european thing.

is that the tag on the frame near the head tube on the throttle side?

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

Yes - on the headstock.

Comment

Working...
            X