Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first bike...stolen already!

I am in Nashville Tn.

I bought my first bike ever last week.

Paid $2000 for a 1995 Suzuki GSX750F Katana. My motorcycling class was going to be this month, so I hadn't even gotten to ride it yet.

Woke up this morning, and it was gone. Parked 10 ft from my bedroom window, and I didn't hear a thing.

Well, you don't see too many of the these purple bikes with no decals around, so if I see it, I'll know who to shoot with my .45 hahaha.

If your in the Nashville area, please keep a look out. Thnkx.
    Attached Files
    I wanna go fast!

Nasty!!!!! I hate theives.........I hope you happen to get it back. Too bad you didn;t have one of those Xena disc brake locks on it. It would've sounded an alarm if your bike was tampered with.

Comment

That really sucks!! Chances of it being found or next to null if it was professional.

Welcome to KR... I hope you have better luck with your next Kat! Get some security features for it!

Comment

I will keep an eye out for it. Send me your number so if I come across it I can call you. Where in Nashville do you live at?
        www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Ouch , dude . Might I suggest next time a Dowco Gaurdian cover with the built in alartm at the very LEAST ? Gives me a little extra piece of mind ....
          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

That sucks
            sigpic

Faster, Faster, Faster... Until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." Hunter S. Thompson

" Rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow "

Comment

Bike thieves should all be beaten with a cactus hung upside down for 1 week straight and only fed sugar and water. Sorry I really hate bike thieves

Comment

I will keep an eye out for it here in Atlanta- a big town, but you never know.
                "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

Damn dude!!! Sorry for the misfortune!!! Hope things work out for ya!!! Any ways welcome to KatRiders!!!!!!
                  Four wheels move the body, Two wheels move the soul!!!
                  Drop a knee,drop a gear, just don't drop the bike!!!!!

Comment

i'll keep an eye out for it in the boro, what part of Nashville do you live in? i work out by the airport

Comment

Gah, that blows hard.

All the horror stories made me get a Scorpio bike alarm. Not that it will stop the determined thief with time and tools, but it will at least page me so I can come to her rescue.

Keep your eyes peeled on eBay, too.

Comment

man that really sux...people too lazy to buy their own...hope you find it...if not, there's always that insurance claim check...
                        I love the smell of gas and asphalt in da mornin'

Comment

Yeah that purple ought to stick out...
                          (sure some duct tape on the seat but the rims!!)
                          Sorry for your loss..

Comment

I am near the airport, just off Briley Pkwy, south of OpryMills.

No insurance check coming either. Paid cash for the bike last week, didnt have the money to pay the tax and title transferr and it to my insurance policy till this week - too late.

If you think you see it, call Greg at 615-260-5033. I used to repo cars so if I find it, I'll get it back.

Thanks all.
                            I wanna go fast!

Comment

Grog I live in Madison about 10 minutes from Opry mills. So I might run across it. Stupid people. Has anyone been in your area that you have never seen before?
                              www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Working...
                              X