X
X

What's up fam check out my Deadly Kat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol, the only reason i even got on the forum is because he called n said , they dont believe me n givin me a bunch of mess, lol. U r right, pics will seal the deal. But i have warned some of u nonbelievers already, so get ready to eat ur words, lmao. N no i am not the same guy as Bisonbrotherz, thats funny. Go on myspace/biggmoinc. U know what, scratch that, all the negative stuff coming out of some of u guys mouth is terrible. Wheres the love? Russell, u might get shown some luv after the pics get up on here, so hurry. I wouldnt waist my time wit lies fellas, why bother wit all of that? N the one guy said photoshop pics, lol. Matter of fact, i m starting to like this forum, this is entertaining.

Comment

im subscribing to this one

Comment

Originally posted by Londob5 View Post
        Might be...
        If you look at Post #80 by Biggmoinc, it is probably the same guy, since the only post made was to comment in this thread... He might be jerking our chains (not that I can't use a little of that, just not by a dude).

He's probably just advertising in all of the online bike forums for his custom bike company like Scottynoface said.
        It's hard to tell with AOL users, but I'll assume for the sake of argument that they aren't the same person.

Bison Broz or whatever... what you are failing to realize is that you've attracted two camps here.

The first is wondering how you did it, and asking for more information. That's being supportive.

The second is confused about the claim of a "240 rear tire."

I'll have to agree with the second camp, but that's just IMO. What it looks like to me, is a picture of a stock wheel chromed with a 160 on it.

Either way, I'm locking this thread because it isn't going anywhere useful.
        -Steve

sigpic
        Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
        Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Working...
        X