No announcement yet.
X

MSF class this weekend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL , Duff so was I, how is school? You know if you get the repsol bike you will have to get a new leather. LOL
    TDA Racing/Motorsports
    1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
    Who knows what is next?
    Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
    Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

I'm from CA and I have no money currently, I'm about 800 in debt from buying my gear and because of the holidays
      Originally posted by AbeezieSoNeezie

fact: a yammie is a girls bike
      fact: more that one girl rides yammies therefore yammies = a bunch of girls
      fact: girls lie

therefore, the following equation is true.
      girls = yammah
      yammah = a bunch of liars

Comment

There are a couple members in your area. Post in the regional section for some help. I think BigCory is around you somewhere. We should be able to get you hooked up with someone that can work with you on some seat time. One shot at it is not enough to know for sure. From what you have posted, you just need more practice.

We had one little lady (5' 100lbs) that was removed from the class after missing a few turns and riding off 60 yards before being able to stop. She didn't need to be on a bike, without a lot more practice.

That doesn't sound like you. You could do it all, you just need to polish your new skills.

I have logged over 5000 miles in the last year, and everytime I am on the bike I am practicing, and thinking.

You can do it!
        AMA member # 224227

Comment

Phoenix,
          I'm sorry I don't have a spare bike for you to practice on. When this crappy weather clears, I'm going to be commuting on my kat.
          This may not be the best advice but all you need to do is first take the written test at the DMV and you will get your permit. You will be able to buy and ride a bike with restrictions. Spend a month riding back roads with little traffic until you get more confident then take the class again. When you do pass the class you won't have to take the driving test at the DMV. All you have to do is take the certificate of completion to the DMV and you have a license. This is the way I did it mainly because classes were filled up a month ahead of time for me.

Good Luck and Keep the faith.
          Damic

Comment

Working...
          X