X

new chick on the site

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new chick on the site

hey! my name is Amanda. I've ben a rider for a few years now but just recently bot a Katana, bout a month ago. I actually bot it cuz my b.f had 1 n i wantd 2 ride wit him. we've broke up since n i now hav no1 2 ride wit, n i hate 2 ride alone im from the dayton area but m stayin down near cinci now wit some friends, temporarily, i will soon i hav my own place n proly move bak up north

hot or not?

ive noticed that guys r either turned on by chick riders or offended!!! I get them bein turnd on, I m on my bike! I wish I had pics. but y wud they b offended, i don't get it, can any1 explain? wat do u guys think?

Comment

girl riders are HOTTTTT!
      sigpic

Go Buckeyes !!!

Comment

pics

i dont hav pics of my own bike so ill just put up a pic of sumin like it, i gota 2005 black 600, haha, im just tryin 2 get my 1st 3 threads postd lol

mine is sumin like this besides this is a 2006 hawt!!!

Comment

Welcome to KR. My family is from Cincy. Go Buckeye's!!!
          sigpic

Go Buckeyes !!!

Comment

well get a camera and post pics of ur own beauty lol

Comment

I like the solid-color Kats. My 06 had that grey bottom and I hated it...
              =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Welcome to KR! Sorry to hear about your breakup. It suX. Don't advertise to the wolves in here that you're a single female though. -They'll overheat. -It's mating season, you know (24/7/365).
                Last edited by Nero; 09-23-2008, 10:01 AM.
                =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Oh, dont' worry. Guys on this site will pay you your due attention and won't be offended. Personally, I think riding chicks are hawwwwwwttttt!

I'll go ahead and beat them to the punch by saying:

=USAF= Retired

Comment

welcome sry to hear about the breakup... best of luck to ya

Comment

haha, i was just up there , road to chillicothe then through dayton and cinci - site seeying (little rough in there) .... im going to start making a couple runs up north next riding season though... if that helps... and your still single ... j/k.... but yeh, if i manage a trip back up, we'll have to ride... for some reason i like ohio...
                      Currently Riding:
                      1995 Katana 600
                      V&H Exhaust
                      Jet Kit

SOLD
                      2003 SV650S - Orange Comet Project
                      1987 XV700 Bobber
                      REPO'D - 2004 Harley XL1200R

“Ill Keep Freedom, My Guns, & My Money, You Keep The Change

Comment

Originally posted by Nero View Post
                        Welcome to KR! Sorry to hear about your breakup. It suX. Don't advertise to the wolves in here that you're a single female though. -They'll overheat. -It's mating season, you know (24/7/365).
                        Guylaine
                        Try and keep up now

Comment

nice bike
                          sigpic

Go Buckeyes !!!

Comment

thanks!!! kudos 2 the buckeye fan, ill try to b mor careful wit annoucing that im single now, im not 2 fazed bout the breakup-mor disappointed bout havin 2 ride alone, n OH sux!!! seriously! and mad respect to the air-force retiree... mor of a marine supporter but have respect for all military!
                            Last edited by chickrider; 09-23-2008, 10:35 AM.

Comment

Welcome to KR

THE DOC
                              THE DOC
                              RIP MARC......Ride on in Heaven Brother!
                              Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a
                              mistake when you make it again.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X