X

Showin off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks awesome. nice job.
    Can't blame me for something I don't remember.
    www.bakerboyz.net

Comment

thats great, glad to see you are finally getting it finished up. I bet that bandit motor roars. enjoy
      myspace
      2006 Suzuki Kat GSX750F

Comment

Thanks guys!

You can get a set of the white gauges for a 600, just check out eBay.

The tail is from some people in Miami I believe called krazy kreations. the brake lights and turn signals come with the tail, and they are integrated, they flash amber when the signal is on, I'll try and post a pic of the light when its on.

The only downside to the light is that it CAN be visible, but on certain plains of view, like if you are too high above it, or too low, it's not all that bright. I've been looking for some lights that I can screw on to the end of the chain adjusters to make me more visible. And too add to my visibility

The bandit chain adjusters is on my list of add-ons right now!
        Last edited by reconstyle; 05-01-2008, 02:37 PM.
        Florida, the only place where you need your windshield wipers and sunglasses. At the same time.

05/02 1216 Kabandit
        18v Rigid Drill
        Craftsman Rubber Mallet with duct tape mod
        New Balance 765 running shoes from 10th Grade, with duct tape and super glue mod

Comment

So very clean!! KOTM man, KOTM....

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
          You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

[quote=reconstyle;1459102]Thanks guys!

You can get a set of the white gauges for a 600, just check out eBay.

My Kat doesn't have a clock, so it would look stupid with the clock I think in my case.

Bike looks sweet.

Comment

Sweeeeeeeeet
              The people who think they know everything always mess it up for those of us who do .....

BIGKAT1100

Comment

Is that a true hydraulic clutch? If so, where did you get and how much $$ I would love to change mine out '06 750. Also, what model is the front brake resevior?

Thanks,
                2006 Kan-A-Tuna GSX-F 750

Comment

Good looking bike.
                  American by birth, Italian by the grace of God

Comment

Originally posted by jasmail View Post
                    Is that a true hydraulic clutch? If so, where did you get and how much $$ I would love to change mine out '06 750. Also, what model is the front brake resevior?

Thanks,
                    i am almost betting on that he used parts from a gsxr(the mastercylinder and reservoir) and the engine part with the slave cylinder from a bandit. Look around there is a conversion post. Rather easy and straight forward I think.

reconstyle --- VERY NICE! I love the exhaust, the two stepped headers from dale walker very nice! are they new this season? not a mod you see very often on a kat...actually seen it on yours and spedee's only. but a fabulous mod.

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

Very, very nice! Great work man, keep it up.

Comment

She's a beaut'!
                        "Men will get no more out of life than they put into it."

Comment

It's actually a b12 motor in there, so the header and the K&N pods you see on there are all from holeshot, all for the b12. The headers for the b12 and the kat haven't changed, so the header for the kat will look exactly the same as the one for the bandit, which is the one I have.

The clutch is a true hydraulic clutch. It comes standdard on the b12 models. If you search, I did a write up a while back on how to do the conversion. The resivouir you see is not the stock bandit one. It's actually from a later madel CBR1000. The only reason I got it was for looks. It was one one the only ones I could find on ebay that had a clear resivouir. I got lucky with it, because the engagement of the clutch is right where I want it with that MC. On the kat motor, it's not hard at all to do a hydro clutch conversion, just search for that post.

The brake MC is from a honda VTR 1000, The reason i got that one was becuase that the resivouir mounted to the perch, so I didn't have to fabricate a mount for it, I just bent the mount a little so that the MC is parallel to the ground when the bike is standing straight up, beause the way it comes, the VTR doesn't have the same angle at the handlebars as the kats, so the MC will lean to one side a little, but it's easy just to bend the mount a little to make it level.
                          Florida, the only place where you need your windshield wipers and sunglasses. At the same time.

05/02 1216 Kabandit
                          18v Rigid Drill
                          Craftsman Rubber Mallet with duct tape mod
                          New Balance 765 running shoes from 10th Grade, with duct tape and super glue mod

Comment

Now that looks great on there.
                            Live Fast, Die Stupid

05 GSXR-1000 70000 miles
                            6.28 @ 122 in the 8th (short bike. 56")
                            5.90 @ 127 in the 8th (long bike. 62") Its still got more to go.

Comment

Looks great.
                              Bike is sold

Comment

thats a super hot bike
                                "Muck, what part of "Thou shall not" didn't you understand?" GOD

Comment

Working...
                                X