who got out yesterday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who got out yesterday

did anyone get in a ride yesterday i had a great ride

Not me. We keep getting more snow and it's going down to -14C. Winter doesn't want to take the hint and get lost.
    "The secret to life is to keep your mind full and your bowels empty. Unfortunately, the converse is true for most people."

Comment

We went on a three hour ride. about 150 miles. Found the best farm road yet in North Texas.... 14 miles of sweepers and some sharper corners as well.

Take a Spin With The KR Mascot...
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdjHBFbMAWE

Comment

Originally posted by allblackkat
        We went on a three hour ride. about 150 miles. Found the best farm road yet in North Texas.... 14 miles of sweepers and some sharper corners as well.
        FM 455?? Montague to Westminister?? or visa, versa. Best in the area!
        Yes sir, yesterday was awsome. Tried to get the wifeie to saddle up with me for a "quickie", but ended up with other, more responsible things to do. Oh well, the season is just beginning
        It's not speed that kills, it's the deceleration!

Experience is a hard teacher. She gives you the test first, and then teaches the lesson.

TXSBR.com Alais: TexasSportBiker

Comment

Just a little bit yesterday because I had drill but today I got a hour ride in on my way to work and a hour ride home. It's a beautiful ride too. Goes right through a national forest.
          Wish You Were Here? And Yes That is Aaron Yates In The Background.

MY BIKE
          http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/i...rsionpardner1/

AMA SUPERBIKE RACE PICS:
          http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/i...20race%20pics/

Comment

Yah - I took advantage of the above-freezing temps and had her out for a while yesterday. I changed the chain and sprockets between Thanksgiving and Christmas and I'm still amazed at how much smoother the bike is. Still getting used to that even though I really haven't had a chance to really push it due to all the sand and salt on the roads

Felt good - a bit chilly, but good.
            '95 Suzuki GSXF Katana 600
            PurpleonBlack

Comment

Originally posted by versionpardner
              Just a little bit yesterday because I had drill but today I got a hour ride in on my way to work and a hour ride home. It's a beautiful ride too. Goes right through a national forest.

Reservist??
              "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
              JOHN 16:33

Comment

i road for about 200 miles yesterday
                rode up all in alabama and the fl panhandle .. nice day for it
                money can't buy you happiness, it can at least buy you beer !

Comment

was too windy here
                  97 Katana 600
                  [email protected] (or IM)

Comment

Reservist??

Nope proud member of the Louisiana national guard the fiercest fighting force in the world
                    Wish You Were Here? And Yes That is Aaron Yates In The Background.

MY BIKE
                    http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/i...rsionpardner1/

AMA SUPERBIKE RACE PICS:
                    http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/i...20race%20pics/

Comment

Originally posted by tnvatdreamland
                      Originally posted by allblackkat
                      FM 455?? Montague to Westminister?? or visa, versa. Best in the area!
                      Yes sir, yesterday was awsome. Tried to get the wifeie to saddle up with me for a "quickie", but ended up with other, more responsible things to do. Oh well, the season is just beginning

Not 455, although I use it often, rather fm697 to sherman...

here's a link

Take a Spin With The KR Mascot...
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdjHBFbMAWE

Comment

It turned sunny out so I took a quick ride to Blockbuster and wound up in a localized snow storm along the way. Came back home. Tried it again 2 hours later when the sun came out again. Would you believe I found myself in another localized snow. Decided to park it after that. I'll try later this week when the temps come back up.

Comment

i ride to work everyday. even if its cold
                          06 KAT 600

Stupidly Quick, Underdressed, Ignorant and Dangerous

Comment

I rode to the Motorcycle training class sat on a honda rebel 250 and when all was said and done and i passed i got back on my kat and rode home
                            "A man who won't die for anything is not fit to live." MLK Jr

Comment

im going out tomorrow for the first time in 2 months

....then have to turn around and put it up for another month or so
                              Damnit woman! Go bleed somewhere else! im tired of your naggin!

Comment

Working...
                              X