X

vance and hines exhaust

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vance and hines exhaust

so i found this exhaust on ebay and i was just wandering if its any good or worth the money, it is only 350 for the full exhaust including headers and slip on just let me know what you guys think

I like the V&H personally. Has a great sound to it and yet at the same time you can back off and get stealthy when ya need to. If that's the outta the box price, Id say its in the ball park for a full set up.
    Joker
    The newest addition to the Family!
    sigpic
    stop by the garage for a better look!

Comment

Ive got a V&H SSR2 full system that I found at the junkyard for $100! I LOVE IT, sounds great and the bike doesn't feel as lazy in the higher RPM's anymore.

Jay
      96 GSX600F w/ V&H SSR2

Comment

What kind of jetting are u guys running?
        1996 Katana 600. D&D Custom Paint Job, Vance and Hines Full System, factory pro jet kit.

Comment

I had the V&H StreetComp on my old Interceptor and loved it. Sounded great and was really easy to re-pack. (A once/year project)

On the jetting issue, I'm running a GSXR header and Yoshi can on my 95 750 with stock jets and intake. (The way it came from the PO.) Works great after tweaking the AF screws out a bit, getting rid of all the (multiple) vacuum leaks and cleaning the snot out of the carbs. I think I'm running a little less than 2.75 turns out. One thing I'd suggest is that you plan on giving the carbs a thorough going-over and eliminate any issues there before you start messing with the exhaust. You don't want to be chasing presumed exhaust issues just to find out you've got a clogged pilot circuit!
          Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
          HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

jetting run a FP stage 1

avoid dyno jet or ivans

Comment

Working...
            X