X

1 Year now..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 Year now..

Not that it matters or that you might not care, But I thought I would share this with you anyway..
    Well as of October 2nd I have had my Kat for 1 year!!!!
    In the last year I have loged about 7000 happy miles!! I am still vary happy with the performance of my Kat and how she has come to look with all the mod ideas I have received from all you great members here at KatRiders.. So thank you all for your ideas, assistance and support!!

Well a year ago she looked like this..

And now she looks like this...

Just thought I would share this with yall..
    Thank you for your time.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

did you get her anything for the 1 year anniversary?

www.vwvortex.com
    I have nothing to say, I have no opinion. That's what I learned from 9 1/2 years of marriage.
    Thanks to all who are serving in our GREAT ARMED FORCES from an old Navy Squid

Comment

Looks alot better. I have had my bike for over 3yrs now
      www.mopowersports.com

Comment

I am proud to say that I had some input in the exhaust....love the bike Fred....but its better in person!

Comment

*hugs* Fred!!!!!! You have a great bike, hon! But the bike has a great owner. *more hugs* Can't wait to see YOU and the bike again at the Gap!!
          KARA

I'm a whole lotta woman, but a whole lotta fun!

Comment

Take her out to dinner and buy her something nice!

Now wouldn't it just be perfect if you took KOTM this month. THAT would be a great anniversary present
            Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Congrats Fred...you're bike is something that needs to be seen to get the full affect. She looks hot as hell in the pics, but damn in person she really shines!!

Glad you and ur beast are a happy couple..now take her out and wine and dine her and stay out all nite

Comment

happy kat-day.

Bob

Pre 98's Rock!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...&id=1593731870

http://www.myspace.com/bobbyma

Comment

yeah fred, what gift did you give her. one year is paper!
                  TDA Racing/Motorsports
                  1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                  Who knows what is next?
                  Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                  Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

i hope you at least splurged for a tank of premium for her, or were you a cheap bastard.

all kidding aside, i hope it gives you many more years of riding pleasure.
                    I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

my 1 year anniverary was at the gap this year..

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

and you didnt tell us !!! WTF !!!! :mrgreen: If I was your kat, I'd be pissed at your for not sharing the big news!!

Comment

Originally posted by zleviticus
                          my 1 year anniverary was at the gap this year..
                          Same here. And I wouldn't exactly say she was pampered and showered with gifts. Although i did buy her a cargo net.

Comment

Originally posted by HIEXWIFE
                            did you get her anything for the 1 year anniversary?
                            Yes I got her a shiney new silver R&K chain, and she loved it...

Comment

Ahhh dispite what they say the girls love to get a little bling...

Comment

Working...
                              X