X

Lets see your lid.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by duff daddy
    damn i think im like the only one with an AGV !!!
    I bought this from www.mawonline.com for $49.- (cuz its an 03 model) DOT & Snell 2000 aproved. Kinda matches the golden kat.
    D&K

Comment

• hahahaha, my sister has that helmet, i didnt really like it too much the padding hurt my head, oh yea if you let your boyfriend ride your bike and thats on the back peg of your e 89 750 kat and he wheelies it, the helmet its gonna get TOTALLED!!!!! ahah, sorry long story but i had to say it, but she loved the helmet, ended up getting a Jayson Predimore (spelling) replica helmet

Comment

• Originally posted by K-SOLO
        Hey Need4speed i only have had the helmet for a month now,but like i said all systems are go right now!
        Cool deal, thanks for the heads up.

Comment

• How are the Icons compared to other helmets? I have looked at them for some time now. I like the matte blue finish with the gold trim. It may be loud, but it matches my bke perfectly.
          2000 Kat 600
          "Fast Blue"
          Pic in Profile

Comment

• suomy spec1r
            Attached Files

Comment

• well.i guess i should show them all.i am a gear nazi
              Attached Files

Comment

• well.i guess i should show them all.i am a gear nazi

Comment

• Way cool collection Maximus, but hey, you can never have too much gear!
                  2000 Kat 600
                  "Fast Blue"
                  Pic in Profile

Comment

• nice i like soumy's i wanna try one on one day to see if it fits my head, shoei's wont fit at all

Comment

• Here's my HJC, had it for about 3 years now and its still quite comfortable (also doubles as my snowmobiling helmet)

Nick www.naskie18.com Googletalk: naskie18 AIM: naskie18

Comment

• I think the Icons are great helmets. I have a glossy black Alliance and I just got a TK-7 (KBC) over the weekend for my better half.

Icon

KBC

Definitely like to get the gear. Can't be too careful out there.
                        Nobody looks back on his or her life and wishes they had spent more time at work.

Comment

• Originally posted by duff daddy
                          hahahaha, my sister has that helmet, i didnt really like it too much the padding hurt my head, oh yea if you let your boyfriend ride your bike and thats on the back peg of your e 89 750 kat and he wheelies it, the helmet its gonna get TOTALLED!!!!! ahah, sorry long story but i had to say it, but she loved the helmet, ended up getting a Jayson Predimore (spelling) replica helmet
                          I've been thinking about my place in life. First the "girlie bike" thing, and now a "girlie helmet"! WTF.

So I went to ebay looking for a "Muy Macho" helmet. Look what I got today

Doesn't match the bike, but kinda matches my loved Suzuki jacket (view my profile). Please dont tell me that your ex-wife has one!
                          D&K

Comment

• my lid

my lid
                            Attached Files
                            R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Working...
                            X