X

Vega Matrix Womens' Riding Boots?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vega Matrix Womens' Riding Boots?

Anyone have any experience with these riding boots?

I picked up a pair for $30 at Royal Distributing recently. The reviews look mixed, but for $30 I figured I couldn't go wrong, even if I only got 1 season out of them.

They seem to fit well enough, albeit a little stiff right now. As a new rider, I don't really know what to look for in a boot, and I didn't want to put out $200 on riding footware but I still wanted something protective and comfortable. Let me know if anyone has tried this brand/boot!

Thanks
    Attached Files
    Christine
    Cambridge, Ontario, Canada

sigpic

Instead of telling someone who rides a motorcycle how dangerous it is -- LOOK TWICE before switching lanes, making turns, or pulling out of a drive way. Stay on your side of the road, especially in corners. Don't FOLLOW too closely; bikes can stop faster than cars can. Keep your eyes on the road and off your cell phones. If you care about someone who rides a motorcycle, please repost

My current boots are from Vega. I'm not impressed with the construction or the "man-made uppers" and I wouldn't buy this brand again but they're definitely better than riding in combat boots like I did for the 21 years before I bought them. More comfortable, easier to get on and off the feet and probably better protection. As far as I'm concerned, the major value of these boots is that they've convinced me that riding boots are worth having and worth putting money into. Soon as they die I'll be replacing them with something made better and with real leather. Until then I'm wearing them.

Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
    HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

thats a probably a good price for an entry level boot

if they are leather get yourself some mink oil paste and treat them
      It will do a really good job waterproofing in case you get caught in the rain

I have Icon field armour chukka boots and the first sign of rain my feet are wet but its the type of boot material
      Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

great boots for the price...
        I have my second pair of Vega Nitro boots and prefer them over my Alpinestars.
        98 GSX750F
        95 Honda VT600 vlx
        08 Tsu SX200

HardlyDangerous Motosports

Comment

Working...
        X