X

The bike runs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The bike runs

After much headache n time about 8 months my bike finally runs. will post pics in a few days. Thanks again to the member streebs for hooking me up with the stator cover much appreciated. Once i get the plastics from another member the paint goes on. After that TheCheetorProject will take off once i find the 1127 motor and a different sub-frame. was thinking of welding a 04 yamaha R1 tail. Then making a custom exhaust to come out the back to look like the cheetahs tail. will have a photoshop pic up also. still isnt done yet. hope the project turns out great n hope to see all of you on the road.

be safe n ride hard.
    J'ai Aime, J'ai Souffert, Maintenant, Je Hais...

which is translated from french 2 english reads:

I have loved. I have suffered. Right now, I hate.

well you should have alot of weather to ride were you live. unless its not bend oregon. its usually dry there.at least when i was there
    time to nut up or shut up
    Originally posted by Rican Katgrl
    The way that I look at it is, gear is cheaper than hospital bills and skin grafts. Yes, I think people are idiots for not wearing proper gear. Whether you ride a harley or sport bike. If you have money to go buy a bike then be smart and buy the gear. Whether its 50 degrees or a 100 degress its ATGATT for me.... But that is just my opinion.

Comment

its actually been really rainy here. seems like its gonna rain all week.
      J'ai Aime, J'ai Souffert, Maintenant, Je Hais...

which is translated from french 2 english reads:

I have loved. I have suffered. Right now, I hate.

Comment

that sucks man im sorry
        time to nut up or shut up
        Originally posted by Rican Katgrl
        The way that I look at it is, gear is cheaper than hospital bills and skin grafts. Yes, I think people are idiots for not wearing proper gear. Whether you ride a harley or sport bike. If you have money to go buy a bike then be smart and buy the gear. Whether its 50 degrees or a 100 degress its ATGATT for me.... But that is just my opinion.

Comment

Working...
        X