My first trackday.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woohoo. No chickenstrips.
    FROM WORK:
    "let's just say you are my favorite.I like a response back on the same day from work issues, not like a work husband who kind of heard a request and mentions it weeks later. just damn"

Comment

You shouldn't have to replace knee sliders that often. I am still runnnig the same knee sliders that came with the leathers I bought in 07. I get down pretty often. I was very happy with my Conti Road Attacks, but now with the rear sets I am going to try a set of Michelin Power Race in medium compound this season. I am trying to break two minutes around Hockenheimring. I know what you mean about the snickers until you are out breaking them and passing them on the inside. I run stainless braided lines up front with Galfer black compond pads.
      2006 Triumph Sprint ST
      2000 Katana 750 Streetfighter

Keep it rubber side down and your knees in the breeze.

Comment

Way to go Teddy!!! Didn't they have a trackday photog there??? Usually there is a pro around snapping pics of everyone and then selling them later. STT is a pretty good org for Novices as they work with you all day.
        sigpic

WERA West #71/MWGP #71/CVR #71
        MSF Rider Coach 27028
        MoPowerSports.com
        Torco
        SoCalTrackDays

Comment

Originally posted by GixerKat View Post
          Way to go Teddy!!! Didn't they have a trackday photog there??? Usually there is a pro around snapping pics of everyone and then selling them later. STT is a pretty good org for Novices as they work with you all day.
          No, they posted up about three days before the event that there would be no track photog there. It was supposed to be Split Second Photo, but he bailed. It was a total bummer, I really really wanted pics of me dragging a knee!!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
          You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Originally posted by teddy View Post
            No, they posted up about three days before the event that there would be no track photog there. It was supposed to be Split Second Photo, but he bailed. It was a total bummer, I really really wanted pics of me dragging a knee!!
            sounds like an excuse to go back and do it again

Comment

+1 bajillion!!!!
              sigpic

WERA West #71/MWGP #71/CVR #71
              MSF Rider Coach 27028
              MoPowerSports.com
              Torco
              SoCalTrackDays

Comment

Working...
              X