Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Rode a CBR 600RR, R6 and GSX-R600 yesterday back to back.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rode a CBR 600RR, R6 and GSX-R600 yesterday back to back.

My 93 Kat.
    05 CBR 600RR
    02 R6
    05 GSX-R 600
    All stock except the R6 had a jet kit and exhaust, and the GSXR was lowered three inches. (it was a girl's)

We went riding yesterday and I took them to my spot. They all do wheelies and go straight all day, so I used this as my chance to show them how we Kat riders do it. I guess my confidence and speed in the corners made them look up to me, and I got to try out all their bikes.

All I can say is GO SUZUKI! It is the most comfy by far, and felt the best by far going into corners. I loved the undertail exhaust the CBR had. The R6 front end is amazing, but If i get a supersport, it will be a Gixxer for sure. The position you sit in is more comfy, and the body position feels more comfortable. Maybe it is because I am used to my Kat, and Suzuki's feel the same or something, but it was the best overall bike I rode yesterday. Just thougth I would share that for anyone thinking about those three bikes. Go sit on them yourself but maybe this will help.

-Sam[/code]

GO SUZUKI!!!!If i was to get a supersport i am weith ya with the gixxer
    "Our Father's Were The Model Of God If Our Father's Failed What Does That Tell Us About God".....Tyler Durden

Comment

The Gix has always been touted as having the most comfortable super sport on the market.

You think that R6 felt planted? You should ride a new one. One of the most confidence inspiring bikes I have ever riden!
      Ron
      MSgt, USMC (Retired)

Comment

Eh, I dunno. I felt pretty damn confident in on the Gixxer. For a new bike that wasn't mine, I took the turns pretty quick. I rode an 05 R6 a few months ago, but I was all in the straights. I'll have to ask him again to see what you're talking about.

-Sam

Comment

Working...
        X