X

96 Katana 600

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by O.T. View Post
    lol My goal is 200hp @ 300lbs. With 100hp N2o.
    The HP expectactions are mildly realistic, 160-180hp on a 1k motor is about right. Still think the 300lbs is highly optimistic, I wish you the best of luck.
    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
    Originally posted by soulless kaos
    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Originally posted by scottynoface View Post
      The HP expectactions are mildly realistic, 160-180hp on a 1k motor is about right. Still think the 300lbs is highly optimistic, I wish you the best of luck.
      300lbs running weight is going to be tough..... Stuff adds up quick..... Forks, swingarm, battery, gas, oil......
      Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

All it take's is money.

Comment

just how expensive is lightweight oil and gas these days?
          Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Comment

cant wait to see this one

Comment

Comment

looking good, let us know how it turns out! I love bike pron!!!
                  Captain of Squad 11

Comment

Kinda like stuffing a '93-'98 Twin Turbo Supra Engine into an '82-'85 Supra.
                    It's gonna be one bad-*** Franken-bike.
                    I invite you to church.

Comment

looks good so far keep us updated

Comment

Going a little slow right now I have another swingarm ordered going +6" over. I need to fit all the plastics before I can get the final position of the engine. Going to start working on my Bandit while the weathers good just have to work on timing and tune. Trying to get to the track and see what happens. It's all fresh build haven't taken it out yet, it's my sleeper. Heres a pic. it's got a lot of work in it.

Comment

What swinger do you have in the bandit? And what's it got for a motor? Looks squeaky-clean.

Comment

It's a 05 hayabusa swinger it's fresh from front to rear everythings been rebuilt.
                            The engine. lol
                            80mm ross n2o pistons 13.5:1(1186), busa rods, balanced crank, Cooper big valve head, V&H cams, 38rs, Aprovik and whole lot of laughing gas in the airbox. lol All managed by a msd Mc-4. If you look in the middle of the handlebars you can see the Msd launch controller. Just a little sleeper.hahaha

The suspension is what trick on this one my custom rear shock and experimental forks. Just testing the forks but they are a set of rf900 fork running a custom valve an dr350 springs. It's set up with 1/4mi. intentions only.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Nice. No clearance issues with the Busa swinger? I didn't even notice the flatslides until you said that. And to think, I used to consider myself observant! Why did you elect to go with an RF front end instead of a B12?

Comment

Working...
                              X