X

My 01 katana post crash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 01 katana post crash

here are some pics of my i just got it running again i had to replace the handlebars and all the switches, i had to weld a crack in the L/F engine cover weld the left side footpeg back together. i also chopped most of the rear bumper. Note i took off the stock pipe to cut 6 inches off of it. i also ordered dual 4" head lights from aztec8.com.(the front dent on the tank is from the cars exhaust pipe) Let me know what you think.
    Attached Files
    yellow is the fastest color

Nasty looking dent in the tank. If you were on it when it happened, glad your OK.
    "When you work on your mysterious lady part stuff, you should have the right tools, too. That's why you should use Maypax. The official tampon of NASCAR." Ricky Bobby

sigpic

Comment

Bike running is good....... you walking and talking about it is even better.
      sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
      ------------------------------------------
      89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
      96 YZF 1000R

Comment

daaaamn that had to hurt! glad your ok. The bike can be fixed!
        Joker
        The newest addition to the Family!
        sigpic
        stop by the garage for a better look!

Comment

the dents give it character.
          Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
          Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

Working...
          X