X

Sweet Homemade Trailer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet Homemade Trailer

This is my new trailer that my friend Gump and I made out of warehouse racking and a mobile home axle. She weighs in at 880 pounds and will haul 4000. Yes, it has yamaha stickers because it is out quad hauler and they are all Yamahas. It can haul 3 quads sid by side.

After making me wait nearly 10 years, Eric finally built me a trailer.....it turned out to be well worth the wait. This thing is a monster. Very heavy duty. And now she is finished and beautiful in flat black. The trailer, not the wife.

neat and nice looking , a bit heavy for mycar though , i think with the kat on my trailer im at 7-8 lb
    sigpic

Comment

yeah, thats the bad part.

Its a little heavy for my 22r Toyota but its the only trailer i'll ever need. The price was right, too. I have less than $500 in it.

Comment

Very nice! I like the truck box on there for storage. I did that with mine too! Looks like pressure treated wood too.
        "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
        JOHN 16:33

Comment

Had to be pressure treated as it will be outside year round. really wasn't much more expensive. It was around $80 for the wood.

Comment

Looks good
            -Steve

sigpic
            Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
            Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

very nice work
              -Chris V.

Comment

Looks good.
                Hopefully you will have enough tongue weight so it doesn't sway like crazy. Could've used the axle back a bit farther in my opinion, but it's kinda hard to tell from the pics.
                2000 Katana 600
                2011 Triumph Sprint GT

Comment

Trailer

Nice Workmanship Great job Is that a Black Lab?

Comment

Actually, the thing is very well balanced. Gump is a savant when it comes to hillbilly engineering. It pulls straight as an arrow. I'd estimate tounge weight to be over 200# since I can barely lift it.

That is our lab Buddah. Sweetest and dumbest animal I've ever known. She loves beer. Come to think of it, we have a lot in common.

Comment

Working...
                    X