No announcement yet.
X

'01 Katana Undertail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is Twelve-five's Artfibras old type. It comes with the bracket that holds the plate and signals all in one.
    Bike is sold

Comment

What happens to the grab bars under the tail ? Are they supposed to be taken off ? That undertail on Ebay looks tight, but will it fit with my artfibras hugger ?
      BLACK KATS R THE SHIZNIT!!!! :flipping:

sigpic

Comment

There are spots to cut out if you want the bars.
        And yes the hugger has lots of room. I am running both without any troubles.

Originally posted by edub
        What happens to the grab bars under the tail ? Are they supposed to be taken off ? That undertail on Ebay looks tight, but will it fit with my artfibras hugger ?
        Bike is sold

Comment

damn that bike looks sweet (spedee) how much was the undertail which includes painted?
          "Wait you are hitting me for something I might do"

Comment

$125 US

Originally posted by jmanor010780
            damn that bike looks sweet (spedee) how much was the undertail which includes painted?
            Bike is sold

Comment

Originally posted by BlackburnD
              Anyone got a pic of the Artfibras undertail on their 98-02? I am curious how the plate and turn signals mount up. The pic in the add shows none. thanks.
              Artfibras includes a plate bracket. It's cheap, though. All welded together. Spend the extra $20 and order a creese bracket. To mount it, you're going to have to drill into the undertail and bolt it in place.

Edit: Just saw spedee's note saying exactly what I did...duh.
              Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
              -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
              -Terence

Comment

Well I like the look.. I think I will go with the Antfibras and creese bracket. Now if he will just put up the auction.

Remember, Caps Lock is Cruise Control for Cool

Comment

Has been once a month lately.

Originally posted by BlackburnD
                  Well I like the look.. I think I will go with the Antfibras and creese bracket. Now if he will just put up the auction.
                  Bike is sold

Comment

Working...
                  X