X

17" Bandit Wheels for an 1100 swap

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 17" Bandit Wheels for an 1100 swap

I picked up a nice set of Bandit wheels w/rotors (all 3), hub and cushions, sprocket, bearings, axles, and all..... with like new BattleAx's on both as well. Was planning a swap to my 1100 Katana.

After mocking things up a bit.....it looks to be quite of bit of changing to do it. Anybody else out there done this swap? Is it difficult...how does it handle?

Also......

Don't know if I wanna do that to my 8,000 mile amost perfect piece of history...lol Is it quite of bit of work? Anybody else want them for their project?

I've not, but I think one thing you need to look out for is the calipers rubbing the rear wheel if your using the stock bracket. I think you have to space the rotor out a bit, or swap the braket and use a larger rotor.

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

All I can offer you is this ......

.... that's thing one thing about bikes, if you've the money, we've got your disease ....
      Last edited by BIGKAT1100; 04-13-2009, 09:09 PM.
      The people who think they know everything always mess it up for those of us who do .....

BIGKAT1100

Comment

Working...
      X