Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice video. Thanks for sharing.
    Godspeed
    CSBA #1167
    Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

sp your riding a pre 98... how do the newer ones ride on a track? can they corner just as good or better or worse? i have never done anything but the drag strip id like to give it a try... but like said befor im afraid of the mail box

Comment

wow you can throw that beast on its side like no problem
        sigpic

Comment

I had a K6 750 katana and it cornered real well... I loved the motor which was very forgiving but I hated the front suspension... I got to the point where I was over riding the bike and decided to take the leap the the K6 GSXR1000... Huge difference, the bike does make a difference... I have found my self flying along in corners at 95mph where I could only move along at 75mph on the katana... The katana also beat me up when riding fast and when I'd get home I felt it... With the gixxer its a different world and is purty much effortless but you better know what kinda power you're dealing with when you open it up cause the GSXR1000 has some brutal power... Its addicting and I know I can't go back now... If Suzuki would have put the katana 750 motor in a GSXR type chassis and suspension it would have been a helluva fun ride for everyday use... Too Bad... Long live the katana...
          "So scared of getting older, I'm only good at being young"

Comment

what kind of tires are you riding on
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by madkatana View Post
              If Suzuki would have put the katana 750 motor in a GSXR type chassis and suspension it would have been a helluva fun ride for everyday use.
              Just get an 85-92 GSXR750, and you'll have what you want. The 89 GSXR750 is in the top 5 of my favorite motorcycles of all time.
              Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Love it. We need more of these vids. I love seeing Kats on the road courses.
                Originally posted by katanawarrior
                I keep coming here because of the smileys, really.

Comment

One word.

Badass!
                  Current Bike: 2005 SV1000S K5 Red, 7,xxx miles, Hot Bodies Double Bubble Tinted Screen, Hot Bodies Fender Eliminator, Pirelli Diablo Rossi's, LED Flush Mounts, Front/Side/Rear Sliders, PC-III USB, K&N Air Filter, aTRE Mod, TechSpec Tank Grips, Solo Seat Cowl, Corbin Seat, HEL SS Brake/Clutch Lines.

Working on installing: TPS mod

Anyone who loves their bike uses Rotella T6!

Comment

Sweet,id love to try something like that.

Comment

wow great ridding and i loved that it was on a pre kat. these bikes rock and ill keep mine forever.

Comment

too right !

Comment

I would love to do a track day instead of I 285 in atlanta
                          When the Job and Wife gives U Hell take the Xtra long way to them

Comment

I gotta try that.

Comment

nice vid
                              99 Katana 600-Sold
                              2007 Kawasaki ZZR 600-my new baby

Comment

Even though people knock Katana's for the track I hopefully fill be running track days on mine and applying for WERA license as well. Then switch to alter ego GSXR 600/750.
                                FROM WORK:
                                "let's just say you are my favorite.I like a response back on the same day from work issues, not like a work husband who kind of heard a request and mentions it weeks later. just damn"

Comment

Working...
                                X