X

Video of me on the Katana at Punam Park 9-27-08

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video of me on the Katana at Punam Park 9-27-08

Check it out. I was running 1:26's consistently. The pro riders at the track were running 1:16's - 1:18's. It was a blast. I recommend it to everyone who wants to improve their riding skills.

Keep right except to pass!
    myspace.com/brianlmullins

Sweet vid!! Thanks for sharing.
    2006 GSXR 600 Gone to Gixxer heaven
    BMC Notorious 918 HT
    2007 GSXR 750

KATRIDERS SOCAL GROUP RIDE 2009

Comment

Don't look at the riders that went off the course unless you want to join them soon!

Looks like a blast, I really want to do a track day...
      None of us are as dumb as all of us.....

“To do what ought to be done, but would not have been done unless I did it, I thought to be my duty.”
      -Robert Morrison

"
      well, i havent beat katana hero on expert level yet chris" -katanawarrior

"I believe in the free speech that liberals used to believe in, the economic freedom that conservatives used to believe in, and the personal freedom America used to believe in"

Comment

That was awesome. What did it cost you for your visit? Was it an open track deal or a training course? Regardless, it was sweet!!
        sigpic
        1990 750 KAT, 2010 ZX-14

Comment

I ride with www.assfaultjunkies.com and we entered as a group of about 15 bikes. There were about 90 total that week but we got a discount for entering multiple bikes in advance. It cost me $135 for the day. They break it down into groups according to ability. There were about 40 bikes in the intermediate class that I was in. I started in the street class but my times were fast enough to bump up. Each group got seven 20min sessions on the track. It is a 10 turn 1.8 mile course. It was a track day....no class sessions. There were control riders there to help people out though. They were all very helpful.

Comment

Wow........wish there was something like that close to me. I'd definitely like to take a shot at it. ( The grass looks a lot softer than the mailboxes I encounter!!!) Thanks for the vid!
            sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
            ------------------------------------------
            89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
            96 YZF 1000R

Comment

Nice. I hope to be able to do something similar someday.
              sigpic

Twist your Wrist

Comment

nice

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

thats freakin awesome. love the eye of the tiger.. lol
                  http://www.rollinhardriderz.com
                  http://www.myspace.com/hostyle742

sigpic

Comment

Thanks,,

Thank you so much, I really appreciate the info. I do not consider myself to be an overly experienced rider, but very much so want to get better. I look forward to checking them out. Thanks again for the video. Ride safe.

Originally posted by CANATUNA View Post
                    I ride with www.assfaultjunkies.com and we entered as a group of about 15 bikes. There were about 90 total that week but we got a discount for entering multiple bikes in advance. It cost me $135 for the day. They break it down into groups according to ability. There were about 40 bikes in the intermediate class that I was in. I started in the street class but my times were fast enough to bump up. Each group got seven 20min sessions on the track. It is a 10 turn 1.8 mile course. It was a track day....no class sessions. There were control riders there to help people out though. They were all very helpful.
                    sigpic
                    1990 750 KAT, 2010 ZX-14

Comment

nice riding bro .. good to see a kat out keeping with the ss bikes .. keep it going
                      so many roads so little time

Comment

wow that looks like it was so much fun. are you the one taking video or is that you infront of the vid man?

looks like a great place to go with the bike. do they run cars on that track too or just bikes?
                        1989 katana 750

Comment

awesome
                          sigpicLife is 5% what happens to you, and 95% how you react to it
                          k9 GSX-R 600
                          GO VOLS!

Comment

I was the one in front of the Camera throughout most of the video (Grey and Blue Kat). The guy taping was my friend Chris on a 2005 GSXR600. They race cars and Karts on that track as well. I believe they have a website. Its Putnam Park in Indiana.

Comment

That's just down the Road on I-74 from where I live. I need to get out there some time.

Comment

Working...
                              X