Clear All

Originally posted by Badfaerie View Post
    Let me have a few hours alone with Jorge and I'll aspire after :
    you mean expire?... HAHAHAHHA

make sure the life ins is paid first..
    http://www.7thgeardesigns.com
    http://www.lunchtimecigar.com
    '90 Suzuki 750 Kat

"Shut up and drink your gin" - Fagin (Oliver Twist)
    "But, as is the usual scenario with a Harley it was off-line when it crashed," Schwantz added dryly.
    "You didn't hear what I meant to say" - my Son

Comment

I don't really watch the drivers till they race, so I have no real opinion of Pedrosa other than he can ride. I am to occupied by the beautiful ladies holding the umbrellas wearing those tight tops and mini skirts
      2002 750 Kat
      2013 Polaris 850 XP LE(wrecked)
      2002 Ski-Doo MXZ 800
      2002 Ski-Doo MXZ 800 X-package
      1999 Ski-Doo MXZ 670 H.O.
      2009 Kawasaki KX250F(SOLD)

Comment

I happened to catch a race last weekend. It was the British SuperBike series. The second place dude was on the podium and decided to dump his champagne on the two girls standing on the side of the podium. I thought, 'what the hell?' What a douche. Then, the winner, Shane Byrne joined in and shot champagne up the skirt of the one girl. Neither girl seems like they appreciated it, but I couldn't really tell because they were both wearing tiny dresses and motorcycle helmets. The whole thing was weird to me and not cool (had my 6 year old watching). Does that sort of thing go on on the victor's podium at all superbike series'?
        Extra life.

Comment

Originally posted by rockat View Post
          I happened to catch a race last weekend. It was the British SuperBike series. The second place dude was on the podium and decided to dump his champagne on the two girls standing on the side of the podium. I thought, 'what the hell?' What a douche. Then, the winner, Shane Byrne joined in and shot champagne up the skirt of the one girl. Neither girl seems like they appreciated it, but I couldn't really tell because they were both wearing tiny dresses and motorcycle helmets. The whole thing was weird to me and not cool (had my 6 year old watching). Does that sort of thing go on on the victor's podium at all superbike series'?
          Yeah, usually after the second race in BSB. Don't see the problem, the girls know it'll happen, it's just a bit of fun
          Don't trade it - upgrade it!

Comment

Originally posted by curseboy View Post
            And the writer hides behind an alias? Pssh.
            Yep - a lot like "TRPUT" and "Curseboy" do.

I don't follow racing and I wouldn't know any of those guys mentioned (save for Stoner and Doohan perhaps for obvious reasons) if I fell over them. But that article is as funny as fuck. Perhaps it's an Aussie thing. We give plenty of shit and can't stand posers, wannabes and whiners, but we also take the piss out of ourselves at every opportunity. For the record, there were plenty of Aussies who thought at various times in his career that Stoner needed to drink a cup of concrete and harden the fuck up too. We don't take ourselves too seriously, so it kinda pisses us off when others do. But, you know what ... because we give shit when fit and also credit when due ...if Pedrosa got his finger out and actually performed to expectations with some consistency, "Bedlam" would be the first to congratulate him in writing - and that too would be an entertaining read.

Anyway ... let's get back to Badfaerie's aspirations ... also an entertaining read.
            Last edited by TRPUT; 10-07-2013, 05:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronny View Post
              Yeah, usually after the second race in BSB. Don't see the problem, the girls know it'll happen, it's just a bit of fun
              I guess I was asking whether it's a common thing.
              Extra life.

Comment

Originally posted by rockat View Post
                I guess I was asking whether it's a common thing.
                You could have just asked that question
                Don't trade it - upgrade it!

Comment

Working...
                X