X

Scathing criticism of Pedrosa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scathing criticism of Pedrosa

In 60-odd years of the motorcycling world championship, no one has taken more from the sport and contributed less than Dani Pedrosa.

thoughts?

I found it hilarious and true, even though I fully admit I will never ever be a fraction the rider he is, I will most certainly have more personality....I hope.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
    You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

As in most things in life, you "reap what you sow". Mr. Pedrosa is a self-centered, thoughtless little prick, and for his troubles, he will never win a MotoGP championship. Ask me how I really feel about him sometime...

Comment

bit harsh and childish. many bikers have achieved less. Pedrosa just tries his best, the way he can. all racers have complained about their vehicle at some point.

the site publisher needs to get things straight, the text is not an "Article" its a rant by some hater. At best its an unserious blogpost.
      2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

After reading that "article," I get the distinct impression that he's not a Pedrosa fan... LOL
        sigpic Mulholland Hwy Ride
        1992 Katana GSX600F (on permanent loan to a family member)
        2000 Suzuki Hayabusa
        First Hayabusa Commercial Hayabusa Design
        Hayabusa #1 Wonder of Motorcycles

Comment

The only redeeming portion to that 'piece' is the Sharknado reference.
          Extra life.

Comment

I'm not bothered either way. In fact I'm surprised there's that much to know about him, he's the John Major of MotoGP.

You know when you're looking at old wedding photo's with friends and someone always pipes up with "who's that cunt in the background?". Next time say it's Dani Pedrosa and watch their reaction

Seriously though, I always wonder how all sports, but especially motorsports would look if they were more accessible to more people. You don't have to be a poor little rich kid, but it don't half help.
            Don't trade it - upgrade it!

Comment

Gimme a break. Just because the writer doesn't like Pedrosa's personality, he writes a number of ad hominem attacks? Looks to me like someone else is the prick.

Plenty of riders have been on top kit and never got it done. And they don't get this much hate.

Maybe Puig deserves it, but Pedrosa? He's just doing his job, the best he can, and better than most. I'd rather have someone with no charisma, than someone with an obviously fake persona (like Lorenzo. Mr. black mamba, green mamba, astronaut, spartan...make up your mind!)

And the writer hides behind an alias? Pssh.

Estoril 2006 was a long time ago. Hayden got over it, everyone else should too.

Comment

Originally posted by curseboy View Post
                Gimme a break. Just because the writer doesn't like Pedrosa's personality, he writes a number of ad hominem attacks? Looks to me like someone else is the prick.

Plenty of riders have been on top kit and never got it done. And they don't get this much hate.

Maybe Puig deserves it, but Pedrosa? He's just doing his job, the best he can, and better than most. I'd rather have someone with no charisma, than someone with an obviously fake persona (like Lorenzo. Mr. black mamba, green mamba, astronaut, spartan...make up your mind!)

And the writer hides behind an alias? Pssh.

Estoril 2006 was a long time ago. Hayden got over it, everyone else should too.
                Don't go dissin' Lorenzo, I'll cut a bitch...
                Get over yourself. For me to think you are an idiot, I would first need to think of you.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Badfaerie View Post
                  Don't go dissin' Lorenzo, I'll cut a bitch...
                  Oh hais...I didn't know he had real fans....I take everything about him back, besides the green mamba black mamba astronaut spartan bit

Comment

Originally posted by curseboy View Post
                    Oh hais...I didn't know he had real fans....I take everything about him back, besides the green mamba black mamba astronaut spartan bit
                    I didn't know Lorenzo had fans either.
                    http://www.7thgeardesigns.com
                    http://www.lunchtimecigar.com
                    '90 Suzuki 750 Kat

"Shut up and drink your gin" - Fagin (Oliver Twist)
                    "But, as is the usual scenario with a Harley it was off-line when it crashed," Schwantz added dryly.
                    "You didn't hear what I meant to say" - my Son

Comment

Shush both of you. Lorenzo is the favorite of all the middle aged wimmens who are just too tired and not attractive enough to be cougars.
                      Get over yourself. For me to think you are an idiot, I would first need to think of you.

sigpic

Comment

Shush both of you. Lorenzo is the favorite of all the middle aged wimmens who are just too tired and not attractive enough to be cougars.
                        My demographic too!

Comment

You just need to aspire for more...
                          http://www.7thgeardesigns.com
                          http://www.lunchtimecigar.com
                          '90 Suzuki 750 Kat

"Shut up and drink your gin" - Fagin (Oliver Twist)
                          "But, as is the usual scenario with a Harley it was off-line when it crashed," Schwantz added dryly.
                          "You didn't hear what I meant to say" - my Son

Comment

Let me have a few hours alone with Jorge and I'll aspire after :

sigpic

Comment

as usual on KR, a thread takes an entirely offbeat and somewhat perverted direction...

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
                              You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Working...
                              X