X

Pay Attention

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pay Attention

The riding season just began here in pa and so far we already have 1 rider dead and 4 injured. Come on people....I'm excited too but we all need to pay more attention. Let's all ride and be safe and be aware the roads are not doing so well right now.

Stay safe out there guys!

Comment

hope the stats gets better
      2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

Pay more attention? Sometimes all the attention to the road doesn't matter when it comes to other drivers. It's not just us riders that need to pay attention, its everyone on the roads...

Its all the texters, people that eat and drive, women that do their makeup and drive, that tend to kill people. I agree that we all need to pay more attention but we can only do so much
        Ride like there's no tomorrow!!! You never know when your going to run out of "tomorrows"!!!
        Current Bikes:
        1997 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird
        2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R Special Edition

Comment

Cardinal rule of riding: Cagers probably don't see you. If they do they're aiming for you. Never rely on someone else's competence to keep you alive.
          Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
          HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Pay attention???? WTF! Pay attention???

Comment

Originally posted by Wild-Bill View Post
              Cardinal rule of riding: Cagers probably don't see you. If they do they're aiming for you. Never rely on someone else's competence to keep you alive.
              I want a bumper sticker that says this!

Comment

Sadly..... Sadie I came home from our hike only to see an ambulance and police cars. Someone riding a totally customized Harley went down. The best I can gather someone must have pulled out in front of them coming out of the drive-thru at Timmie's.
                My prayer is that we all have a safe riding season.
                sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
                ------------------------------------------
                89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
                96 YZF 1000R

Comment

the one guy dead here fairly locally (oley PA) was yet another HD rider who died of severe head injuries on a lower speed get off on a curve.

no helmet. Surprised?

for me there is no "season" as long as theres no snow ON the road, i'll ride.

i spent most of yesterday riding and watching all the HD riders pull thier bikes out of the garage, and ride wobbly and noisily all over the road, having difficulty turning, stopping, etc... since they forgot how to ride when they put their bikes away in Sept.

See My Garage for mods...
                  T-Rex Racing framesliders install and review thread
                  Full Post 98 LED conversion how to thread

Comment

Yes!! Im a nurse and one of my friends works at Vandy trauma unit. He said that they lifelighted several riders in yesterday. Remember, you can NEVER be TOO CAREFUL!! BE SAFE
                    It's not considered cheating if it's a motorcycle, right???

2006 Katana 750

Comment

Roads aren't the best up here right now, we need a day or two of steady rain to rinse them clean. My street is covered in loose sand and gravel.
                      Kyle

Comment

Originally posted by JayBell View Post
                        the one guy dead here fairly locally (oley PA) was yet another HD rider who died of severe head injuries on a lower speed get off on a curve.

no helmet. Surprised?

for me there is no "season" as long as theres no snow ON the road, i'll ride.

i spent most of yesterday riding and watching all the HD riders pull thier bikes out of the garage, and ride wobbly and noisily all over the road, having difficulty turning, stopping, etc... since they forgot how to ride when they put their bikes away in Sept.
                        No helmet. tsk tsk. i dont understand how people can hop on two wheels without one
                        Ride like there's no tomorrow!!! You never know when your going to run out of "tomorrows"!!!
                        Current Bikes:
                        1997 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird
                        2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R Special Edition

Comment

I do agree that us bikers are not the only ones that need to pay attention. I have had many miss calls already since its gotten warmer. We all need to do our part, cars and bikes and those dam big rigs. So far 2 people on GSXR's have been killed up here near allentown and 4 or more have been injured. I do ride all year too if I can and I really haven't had any problems until it starts to get warm out. Know when to ride fast and have fun and know when to slow down and be smart. Everyone just needs to be careful out there. It just ercks me when stupid things happen to good people.... I don't care if stupid things happen to stupid people just as long as they leave us out of it. Be safe everyone and watch out for those stupid people.

Comment

Working...
                          X