X

Finally!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally!

So some might remember awhile ago i posted about the 3 bikes i bought. Well i sold one to a friend (now MJD37)

And today, the both us finally got these things fired up!
    Mine was first. Only problem is, it doesnt stay running. Had it going for about it minute then just cut out and wouldnt start back up. Gonna do some carb work next week

His started and ran right up until he started letting up on the choke. He took the tank off to adress a gas leak and will be working on it tommorrow.

Just though i would give everyone an update. Hopefully theses things will be on the road soon and we can take the ride to the kat rally.

OH and MJD37 is having comp problems. Hence why i gave the update on his bike

Originally posted by Btaylor1214 View Post
    So some might remember awhile ago i posted about the 3 bikes i bought. Well i sold one to a friend (now MJD37)

And today, the both us finally got these things fired up!
    Mine was first. Only problem is, it doesnt stay running. Had it going for about it minute then just cut out and wouldnt start back up. Gonna do some carb work next week

His started and ran right up until he started letting up on the choke. He took the tank off to adress a gas leak and will be working on it tommorrow.

Just though i would give everyone an update. Hopefully theses things will be on the road soon and we can take the ride to the kat rally.

OH and MJD37 is having comp problems. Hence why i gave the update on his bike

Runs with choke, but not without... pilot circuit/jets are clogged. Definately time for a full carb cleaning.

Don't forget to remove all the jets and pull out the Air/Fuel screws as well as part of this cleaning, or it still won't run well when your done.

And grats on getting a moments smile of an engine sorta running.

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

the more the better at the Rally. good luck.
      never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

mind you that its 40 degrees in buffalo right now and i dont think the bike was warmed up since it was only running for a min so when it warms up some more im gonna give it another go

Comment

Working...
        X