No announcement yet.
X

48 States 10 Days

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best of luck to you, will be hard to do but could be fun to look back at the accomplishment.

Comment

Originally posted by 97-Katana600 View Post
      Best of luck to you, will be hard to do but could be fun to look back at the accomplishment.
      Thanks!

Lots of planning time still...
      I'm hoping to get a 3000 mile trip in this summer but it's not looking good with my job situation(too much work). I'm riding down for MotoGP Laguna Seca and thinking I could take a long way home to feel at least 1k straight to get an idea of what that feels like. It's one thing to be told what it's like and it's something totally different to feel it...
      95 GSX600F -- GO DUCKS -- 06 R6
      Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing -Helen Keller
      ---
      I often post mobile; Keep that in mind when I write like a 5th grader

Comment

If you're going to ride down for MotoGP, check over on http://www.pnwriders.com before you go and you can most likely find a decent sized group to mix in with somewhere on the way down, and possibly even a rider or two to do the long route home.
        John,
        '05 GSXR750, '86 FZX700 Fazer, wifes bike '02 R6
        sigpic

Comment

good luck it sounds awesome but also tireing
          2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

Originally posted by Psycho1 View Post
            If you're going to ride down for MotoGP, check over on http://www.pnwriders.com before you go and you can most likely find a decent sized group to mix in with somewhere on the way down, and possibly even a rider or two to do the long route home.
            I'm a member over there... Saw some of your old posts on there lol. So far I've got a maybe from 2 guys to ride down with. My bro is ridin with me and I'm tryin to get one other buddy in the saddle for the ride...
            Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing -Helen Keller
            ---

Comment

If you post up on the Klamath Falls section, I am 90% sure there are a few of the members from there that will be riding down for it. You could meet them somewhere along I-5 either in Ashland, or down in Weed depending on which route they take. Usually they have 4-5 people riding down for the weekend and camping out.
              John,
              '05 GSXR750, '86 FZX700 Fazer, wifes bike '02 R6
              sigpic

Comment

www.horizonsunlimited.com might be good too
                2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

If you post up on the Klamath Falls section, I am 90% sure there are a few of the members from there that will be riding down for it. You could meet them somewhere along I-5 either in Ashland, or down in Weed depending on which route they take. Usually they have 4-5 people riding down for the weekend and camping out.
                  I'll do that... Only bad thing is I'm flagging the race so hopefully our schedules line up enough for us to make it work...

Originally posted by mammut89 View Post
                  I will check that out... I just don't want to be on a ton of forums... oh well
                  ---

Comment

I'll do that... Only bad thing is I'm flagging the race so hopefully our schedules line up enough for us to make it work...

Originally posted by mammut89 View Post
                    I will check that out... I just don't want to be on a ton of forums... oh well
                    ---

Comment

Working...
                    X