No announcement yet.
X

Back to my "Alma Mater"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, that looks good. I wonder how my Connie would look in a proper green...
    Pics
    Pics
    No pics yet
    Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

that would be a lot of green...

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
      You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Originally posted by teddy View Post
        that would be a lot of green...
        No more green than it would take to paint a, um, school bus.
        Pics
        Pics
        No pics yet
        Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

DONE!! aside from cut and polish...dad put it in high gear putting it together, i think he wants to go fast again!
          Attached Files

You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

i like the lift better than the bike.this is a katana forum isn't it

Comment

Sweet, glad you like the lift! Its even had a Katana on it, along with Harleys, other Suzuki's, Yamaha and yes, Kawasaki. It's like it just likes bikes, all makes, models and colors. The other day, I thought to myself...maybe a honda...

Ted, (Katana owner), thanks again for all of your hard work getting the bike repaired and painted, couldn't have done it without you!

Dad.

Comment

Simply........ Awesome!!!!!!
                sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
                ------------------------------------------
                89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
                96 YZF 1000R

Comment

some more pics from the repaint/rebuild...I hope you enjoy them wind!

Last edited by teddy; 06-30-2011, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X