No announcement yet.
X

Dragged Knee! Booyah!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pics didn't happen last week, 'cause i ended up riding in the fast group with the guys i went out with...
    HOWEVER, i was PROMISED that another friend is going to come out this wednesday, and maybe even gimme some video coverage.
    I R excitered.
    the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
    # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
    [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

Comment

I can remember the first time I dragged a knee. -A long time ago. I think it took another six months to get the other knee down too. Either I was more chicken on that side or one of my legs is longer than the other....

Anyway, good job! And now you're complete. It is simply not possible that you can become anymore of a babe now. -You're western-sizzling hot, have a great sense of humor and you can drag a knee.
      =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by Nero View Post
        I can remember the first time I dragged a knee. -A long time ago. I think it took another six months to get the other knee down too. Either I was more chicken on that side or one of my legs is longer than the other....
        the week following, i dragged the other through the chicane
        but i totally agree that i favour the right hand turns more than the lefties

Anyway, good job! And now you're complete. It is simply not possible that you can become anymore of a babe now. -You're western-sizzling hot, have a great sense of humor and you can drag a knee.
        lol sweet! so, my job is done, and i can now sit at home with a bag of cheetos.
        the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
        # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING

Comment

Originally posted by kat_kitten View Post
          the week following, i dragged the other through the chicane
          but i totally agree that i favour the right hand turns more than the lefties

lol sweet! so, my job is done, and i can now sit at home with a bag of cheetos.
          Yesh! IMO Orange fingertips would not remove you from that category.
          =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

before you drag

I went to my first track weekend this week at CMP, The ol Katana held up good. I wore about half thru the pucks. But if you want to get down and dirty you better make sure you have a rear set. I wore all the way thru my left toe slider.

Comment

Originally posted by dbakerpa View Post
              I went to my first track weekend this week at CMP, The ol Katana held up good. I wore about half thru the pucks. But if you want to get down and dirty you better make sure you have a rear set. I wore all the way thru my left toe slider.
              This can be fixed with better foot position.
              sigpic

Comment

Yesh! IMO Orange fingertips would not remove you from that category.
                I know you're not supposed to lick the orange off of other peoples' fingers , but ..... exception ?
                I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Originally posted by md86 View Post
                  I know you're not supposed to lick the orange off of other peoples' fingers , but ..... exception ?

Agreed.
                  =USAF= Retired

Comment

.. as long as you're sure it's cheetos...
                    # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING

Comment

I'm a chance-taker.
                      =USAF= Retired

Comment

Doritos are good , too . Or Munchies .....
                        I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

durr!!
                          this is the only pic (on my camera - there were two cameras out... the other pics, which turned out awesome btw, will be posted on the AMRA.ca website... i'll steal them soontimes) that wasn't so blurry (surely because i was going soooo darn fast!! =p

lol don't mind the oversized leathers... i look like Kirby. woot!

amra 003.JPG

i was doing soooo well last night! and it felt amazing!
                          # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING

Comment

Picture looks blue. -Like you were riding on Neptune (I won't speak about Uranus )
                            =USAF= Retired

Comment

durr!!
                              this is the only pic (on my camera - there were two cameras out... the other pics, which turned out awesome btw, will be posted on the AMRA.ca website... i'll steal them soontimes) that wasn't so blurry (surely because i was going soooo darn fast!! =p

lol don't mind the oversized leathers... i look like Kirby. woot!

[ATTACH]14435[/ATTACH]

i was doing soooo well last night! and it felt amazing!
                              I don't know......looks kinda sketchy to me. I've seen clearer pics of Bigfoot
                              Sex Panther cologne -- 60% of the time, it works every time

Comment

finally got some pics that aren't blurry! granted, they are kinda dark. will play around with them later:

this is through the chicane

this is at the apex of the hairpin
                                # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING

Comment

Working...
                                X